Advanced Health Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Health Media

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media (New Providence, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial brief phone interview with the HR person, who found me via LinkedIn searching. I then went to the office to interview with the person the position reports up into. Meeting was scheduled for 60 minutes but only took 45 minutes. No difficult questions but be prepared to ask a lot of questions about the position and be prepared to hear for 10-20 minutes about the company/work and what the position entails. Be aware there are two ways internal employees can get promoted 1) the traditional way, through being promoted and 2) the more common route, by appling for a position that is a level above where they are currently. Translation, a good number of times external candidates will be going up against internal candidates who have extensive experience with the position's responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all was asked, just the typical standard questions.   Answer Question

Meeting and Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Providence, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media (New Providence, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a call about the interview from a recruiting agency. Was told to have writing samples prepared, but instead the interview was a group - 12 interviewees and 4 managers. The questions asked were really basic, and honestly it's all about having the personality and poise to make it through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Providence, NJ

Application

Interview

Panel style interview; Large on-boarding process, so 15 candidates at one time came for the interview. Candidates split up into groups. Laid back round-table style interview with 5 other potential candidates. Two interviewers led the panel. They asked a few questions that each person answered. Casual environment. Interviewers gave great detail on the company culture, their needs, and the position.

Interview Questions

• An example of when you faced a difficult client   Answer Question
    • How organized are you/what role does organization play in your life?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses? What do you need to improve on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Providence, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media (New Providence, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com. Was contacted weeks later by a recruiter at Corporate Brokers. He walked me through the interview process. It was a panel/group interview which was very strange but relieved a lot of the pressure of a standard interview. The managers were VERY laid back, did not seem to care at all about appearance, and were clearly just looking for red flags. They hired almost everyone they interviewed that day (there were around 14 of us)....

Meeting Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media.

Interview

Straightforward. Phone interview then live interview with Supervisors. Interviews were not conducted by the team leads, as there was a mass hiring at the time. I felt that this was odd because ultimately, I was not hired to be on the client that they were staffing up for.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time where you had to rectify a mistake you made and how did you handle?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Varies from department to department

Meeting Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media.

Interview

Tell me about your prior job history and experience in pharmaceuticals?

Please tell me a challenge you faced and how it was resolved?

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media (Bridgewater, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied online via their website. Was contacted by HR for Interview. Interviewed with in house recruiter, SR. Mgr, and Peer Mgr.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my understanding of SDLC & standard implementation practices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy to negotiate with. I got everything that I asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media (Union, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Pre-qualifying phone interview, failry easy just clarifying basic info. 1 on 1 interview was typical interview asking about background and personality. Business Casual atmosphere (but dress in suit for interview). Looking for upbeat, hardworking team oriented people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salaries are negotiable within industry standard.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Health Media in October 2010.

Interview

Initial conversation was with a Consultant who was handling hiring a contract recruiter. Phone interview very relaxed, about 30 minutes. Invited in for in-person interview with the Consultant and one of his assistants. The three of us met in a conference room and had an informal discussion about my background and what was expected of the individual they hired. Asked about salary expectations. Invited back for second interview with two team members in a group setting. Again, very informal and more conversational.