Advanced World Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advanced World Solutions, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.7

ACTION Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Exam has 2 parts. Had 2 interviews, both panel. Exam is the usual logic exam but time pressured, and programming basics. No specific programming language required. A A A A

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

The interview was focused on personal and technical aspect. I was interviewed by the HR supervisor and got a phone call after 2hrs that i passed the initial interview. It is more on tell me about yourself, past work experience, knowledge about the company , why you wanted to work there and how do you see yourself after 5years

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What programming language do you know?   Answer Question

Java Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

First you need to take the exam. Then you will be scheduled for the interview. 3 interviews . HR, initial, and final. just basic interview with personal questions and technical skills

Junior Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through job fair and got contacted to take an exam in their office in Makati. After passing the exam I was called for an interview with two interviewers, one is from HR and the other one is from the technical side. After passing that, a final interview was conducted by 3 people, two of which are Vice Presidents and one is the Head of Operations in one of their offices.

Interview Questions

• - How did you find our exam?
      - What are your organizations?
      - What are your interests?
      - Why did you fail this particular subject?
      - What are your plans for the future?   Answer Question

ACTION Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

I took their recruitment exam in our school. After a few weeks they called me and said that I passed the preliminary exam and that I should check my email for the instructions for the next step. The next step was the technical exam (programming questions, coding, essay). After few weeks the email me that I passed the technical exam and they gave me a schedule for a preliminary interview.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about yourself
      -How do you see yourself 5 yrs from now
      -What do you do on your free time   Answer Question

ACTION Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

Applied 2nd week of July this year. After a week, received an e-mail that I passed the exam. Wait for further instruction for initial interview.
    Scheduled for initial interview by September 1st week.
    After 3 working days, HR called me and informed that I passed initial interview and scheduled for final interview the following week.
    Got a call roughly 2 hours after final interview informing that I passed. I was asked to come to their office for offer discussion.

Interviews are the usual question about your resume. Why did you fail in this subject, etc. Personality and behavioral interviews too.

ACTION Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc..

Interview

I applied through a Job fair and the HR sent me a text message for an exam. After I passed the exam, I went through an initial interview. After passing the initial interview, I had the final interview and then got the training agreement immediately afterwards passing the final interview.

Junior Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Cebu City (Philippines)) in September 2013.

Interview

Before you get hired to AWS, you need to undergo the Philnits IT Certification, Japanese Language Proficiency Certification and various IT and business related training. Please expect to get only an allowance twice a month (note: no taxes or government contributions yet).

To be qualified, you must pass the exam that consist of abstract reasoning, Computer and Mathematics concepts, and Programming (hand-written). Next, You will have an interview with the department, operation managers and the VP (a Japanese) and asks about scholastic history and academic achievements. They will also ask about your hobbies how it is related to be well-rounded. They will ask if you are willing to be in contract for two years, if you are willing to travel (Manila or Japan) and what will be your potential contribution to the company.

Answer with confidence even if you feel awkward. The panelist like it when you are confident. Don't get intimidated to the interviewers, move the ambiance from serious to casual but still be respectful to them.

Interview Questions

• Explaining the undergraduate thesis that will make it enticing to the market. Your willingness to travel when the company demands. How you work in an office. You future contribution to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Sign the contract of bond worth more that 100,000 Php and 2 years contract with the company. Undergo the training for 5 months. Complete the requirements.

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

1. take the examination.
    2. if you passed the examination, you will undergo 1st interview with senior employees
    3. if you passed, you will undergo 2nd interview with management.

Interview Questions

• why you quitted your previous job.   1 Answer

ACTION Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced World Solutions, Inc. (Makati City (Philippines)) in March 2011.

Interview

1. Take a general programming exam
    - Some logic questions
    - Basic programming ( you can use and programming language you are comfortable with)
    2. HR interview
    - Answer a behavioral exam
    - Interview with the HR regarding your attitude at work and your technical skills
    3. Interview with panel
    - Talk to the higher-ups of the management
    - Interview on your goals and future in their company