Advantax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantax

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Applied through the company website. Got an email asking for a phone interview. The process was pretty quick. Phone interview was simple asking basic questions. Couple days later was asked for a second interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advantax.

Interview

Group interviews with company - read questions to see if you would fit into culture at Advantax. After the group interview, I had an interview with my manager to go over skills, experience, etc.

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advantax in January 2016.

Interview

Got a referral email through the university accounting and finance department and the interview process only took 2 weeks.
    First was a phone call interview within a week of the application then followed up with an in-person interview and getting the acceptance within that same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advantax (Saint Charles, IL).

Interview

There were a few e-mail exchanges after the resume submission which eventually led to a phone screening; was then invited for an in-office interview which consisted of group interviews with several teams that asked similar questions from a sheet.

Interview Questions

• As previously stated by another reviewer, most questions are not about the skills needed for the job but rather more on fitting in with their team/company culture.   Answer Question