Aedas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aedas Interview Questions

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aedas

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aedas.

Interview

It was very casual conversation with the local office director ( the office is small). It took took 30mins to talk about portfolio and another 15min for office walkaround and him to sell firm's brand.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward, there is no trick question whatsoever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no salary mention during the interview. It is discussed through email afterward.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aedas in October 2011.

Interview

I had just graduated from my B'Arch program, a Skype interview was conducted. The interviewers included an HR manager and two project managers/senior designers. I was asked to go over each one of the projects in my portfolio in detail, elaborate on my design philosophy, education experience and preferred computer programs.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aedas in April 2014.

Interview

I received a very nice feedback about my CV and portfolio and was invited to an interview. They asked me a few questions about my skills and experience and soon offered an intern position.

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aedas (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in February 2013.

Interview

You are greeted by one of the various design directors who are selected by the company to interview for the company. There is usually only a handful out of the 20 or so directors available in the office. They will begin with the standard series of questions: what interests you about Aedas, how long do you plan to stay, what scale of work do you wish to be assigned into, etc.

Interview Questions

• -What brings you to Aedas?
      -Please walk me through your portfolio, specifically the projects which interest you the most?
      -What type of project scales would you be interested in working on?
      -How long do you wish to stay with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are presented with a contract by HR, you will then present a counter offer. HR returns the revised offer and work begins on arranged commencement date. As promotions are few, make sure you maximise your initial starting offer.

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aedas (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2012.

Interview

It went very fast. Around 15 minutes. I went through the portfolio and the boss asked me several questions. That's it. The next day I receive the offer from the HR. They are super fast and professional.

Interview Questions

• To present my own portfolio   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aedas (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial 1:1 interview, followed by phone interview for assignment of job overseas

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary and relocation package. Be careful with job and team assignement. Gather as much info as possible before mentioning a preference.

Architectural Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shrewsbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aedas (Shrewsbury, England (UK)) in June 2011.

Interview

Short interview with the office managing director personally by referral of an employee followed by a tour of the office and demonstration of their work. The interview was fairly easy and informal. I was offered a job straight away, though the salary offered was well below the market rate.

Project Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aedas in May 2010.

Interview

It was easy and quick process. Decision was made in a few minutes.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aedas in September 2009.

Interview

Sent in my CV and received a call for an interview the next day. 2 senior staff interviewed me out of the office. Nothin happened for 2 weeks even though I wrote to them. Then I received notification that I was unsuccessful, but there was no reason why. I annonymously phoned to talk to the staff member who had interviewed me and she at least explained the reason, that other candidates better matched their requirements.