Aegis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Aegis Interview Questions

Interviews at Aegis

2.4

Assisted Living Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis (Seattle, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for a Assisted Living Coordinator position and was told that there was Nursing position available as well. I was told that I could interview with the General Manager for both positions. I thought the interview went great and at the end of the interview the GM said that they would contact their manager to discuss the interview and get back to me later that afternoon, or end of day tomorrow latest.

The day passed and so did the next so I followed up and tried to call the GM. The receptionist of the facility would not let me talk to the GM and asked to leave a message, so I did. No returned phone call or e-mail after following up a couple more times.

Apparently, getting back to a person is EXTREMELY difficult. A simple, no by the phone, e-mail, or even letter would have been appreciated. Totally turned me off from Aegis and I would not apply there again. I also tell everyone in the healthcare industry this experience whenever they think of working with Aegis!

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Behavioural Questions were asked as well.   2 Answers

Stock Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Perfect interview they screened my resume asked for how was my college education and everything
    Asked about job description and mainly future plans Only negative was it is too far in long island

Interview Questions

• Tell abt urself
      Long time goals   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairmont, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis (Fairmont, WV) in June 2014.

Interview

It was okay . The process was well thought out and will apply again. The company is very well mannered. If they were to call me back for another interview I would go back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone yelled at you.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegis (Nashville, TN) in July 2018.

Interview

It was via phone call, the HR interview was good but the second interview with the supervisors felt unprofessional. I had requested an in person interview but they decided a phone interview would be better and I was unprepared because I was expecting to answer questions about my knowledge and instead they asked me questions about myself and personality. The HR person had already asked me questions of this type and she had told me the next interview would be more technical.

Interview Questions

• Three words to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aegis (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The initial communication was a bit of a culture shock since this is primarily a Customer service communications center yet the receptionist was RUDE; there was only one interview which took forever as they were quite unorganized and all over the place; i like a challenge and hoped to be the wow factor this place truly needed since their first point of contact left much to be desired. after accepting the job offer it was evident that this place needed a real GUT job on all levels since the only time it was seemingly organized was when the "Big wigs" came to town otherwise it was folly as usual!

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions apply; there's no guess work here!   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiations; the offer was feasibleso, i accepted. should someone consider this offer don't do it just for the salary: do it to make a difference.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took around 3 rounds which includes interview with HR management, a written test and role play as customer service. Written question was very easy. They will test your BI and technical. For the role play, you will be given 2 scenarios and you need to choose either one. During the role play interview, you will play a role as customer service and the interviewer will play client role.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis (Irving, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The entire interview process was not managed well with no clear objectives, information provided by the senior management on the strategic focus of the organization was limited

Interview Questions

• What business can you close within the first 3 months ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The organization met my salary requirements but changes sales commissions once I joined with a request to sign additional not compete clauses which was very unprofessional

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aegis (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I was referred to this job through the Workforce1 Agency's Brooklyn location. We were pre-screened by one of the job counselors there who gave us insight about the current job opportunities. They want you to have open availability be able to pass a skills, background, and drug test. Once he clarified the expectations people began to remove themselves from the room. We were then told that we needed to go directly to Aegis to meet and interview.

I then went directly over to the offices were about 25 of us sat and waited. I was then taken with 6 others to a computer room were we took a math and skills test. I than waited to take a typing test were you need to type 20 WPM. I then waitied a while until someone was able to interview me which consisted of basic questions about customer service. I then waited a while longer to recieve a second interview.

The job pays 12 and hour during training and 15 once you start working. The job offer is contingent up you completing "life and accident insurance" licensing. They pay for the three day course and the examination which to my knowledge is typically about $400-1000. They will allow you to retake it several times if needed. The catch is the class is unpaid but in my experience valuable having a banking background.

Interview Questions

• There were truly no difficult question but be mindful this is long process because there are so many applicant. The whole process took about 4 hours.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the position pays $12 during training and $15 plus incentive after. They offer full benefits after 60 days of employment.

SLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aegis (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2013.

Interview

Answered my questions easily and thoughtfully. I had a phone interview first in addition to a facility tour. I met with the director of rehab in addition to other therapists and also other staff in the facility i would be frequently interacting with .

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions regarding my theory on certain specific therapy techniques I employed.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aegis in February 2014.

Interview

I had a recruiter call me and email me in reference to a Project Scheduling job working in Afghanistan. I was able to submit my resume and my application to get my background check and approved.