Aginity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aginity Interview Questions

Interviews at Aginity

2.8

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aginity in December 2013.

Interview

I was absolutely blown away by my interview process from start to finish. I was an internal referral and was contacted by the internal recruiter directly. The recruiter was incredible and offered value added insight every step of the way. We were frequently in touch via phone/email and he offered a significant amount of prep prior to the interview.

I was brought onsite and could feel the electric energy of the office right away. It's clear that culture is incredibly important to them and they have strived to build a strong one. I had back to back interviews with the Marketing Director, Development Director and Chief People Office. Each of them had strong personalties and the time spent getting to know each of them was lovely. The interviews were very detailed and conversational and I left feeling like I had not only showcased my skills but built a relationship with each of them as well.

They provided me with a tour of the office and made me feel VERY at home.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions based around my sales methodology and my goals for my first 30/60/90 days. I spent a lot of time with them talking about their product and essentially proving that I could value added conversation around what they do and how they do it on the fly. It was very much an interview that proved personality/culture fit.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy. I set my expectations with the recruiter upfront and they do everything they can to meet that and don't put an offer in front of you until they're 100% sure they've done it correctly. The recruiter and the Marketing Director reached out to me directly to present me with the offer which I appreciated.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aginity (Evanston, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Awesome! met with multiple people, thorough process thurought, felt like a great fit on all accounts. Hiring the way it should be done. Met all of my expectations. The most important aspect of any interview for me is judging Fit. A job to me is much more than a paycheck, and so working with talented, like minded people toward an exciting and common goal is critical. At Aginity, they get that!.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Aginity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straightforward.

Director, Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aginity (Itasca, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two phone interviews with the recruiter and then an in person interview was scheduled for 5 hours! I had to take a day off of work to have an interview. I was interviewed by the CEO, Chief People Office, the VP of Operations, the Chief Growth Officer. There were too many people and I don't think it made sense to meet with so many people in one day.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you did to implement change across a company successfully?   1 Answer

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aginity (Evanston, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the Manager of Talent Acquisition saying to be patient as she sets up a call with the CEO for me. Four days later she writes me an email saying that they are choosing another candidate.

Interview Questions

• We are a fly by the seat of our pants kind of startup where everyone does about five jobs. Does that scare you?   Answer Question

Aginity Response

May 8, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Treat others as you would want to be treated- the Golden Rule of life is what we strive for here at Aginity. This is one of the biggest reasons we provide complete transparency into our interview... More

Business Development Executive/Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aginity (Evanston, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Flew me to Chicago / Evanston to meet with HR, recruiter Jerry, senior sales management Mike, their president and CEO and other senior people. Very small office. Left waiting in the lobby and for several minutes between interviews. On lunch with head of HR he rationalized to me why they never hire anyone and it all later dawned on me. It was made clear to me there would be little support in the sales role, there would be no leads from the channel, those are spoken for and if anyone is in the mood to lay out hours and hours of free consulting time to these people then by all means you should go on the interview. They pick your brain dry with questions related to your point of view on sales, marketing, compensation, pricing, the industry, the technology mix but they don't hire anyone. Ingenious way to get free consulting really. They even had the nerve to schedule follow-up brain picking interviews. Anyone can tell the difference between an interview and a free consulting engagement. This was the latter.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Aginity Response

Nov 13, 2013 – Chief People Officer

We are transparent about our candidate interviewing and assessment practices and routinely use extensive amounts of senior management time in speaking with candidates.

"Very small office... More