Agora Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Agora Financial

Product Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agora Financial.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within 48 hours. Had a 45 minute phone interview with HR. They basically asked all the standard questions. I was asked in for a in-person interview about a week later. That lasted about 1.5 hours. 2 days later I got an email asking me to interview for a different role in the same company. I interviewed for that and wrote a long writing sample for them, but they decided to hire from within. The whole process start to finish was about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• If you could have a drink with two famous and/or historical figures, who would they be?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agora Financial (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

The process happens in 4 steps. The first one is a half and hour long interview were they get a sense of who you are and what your goals are. So its not really talking about what you can do but moreso Agora going over everything they do. The second step is the in-person interview and the test. Usual stuff, you go over your portfolio what the job would entail, what makes you a good fit for the company, things like that. Then after that interview, you get a quick tour and take a test to demonstrate that you can do what you say you can do. The test usually takes about an hour. Usually, a couple of days later, they'll email you with an assignment to complete over the weekend, just a headline design and some copy edits. It takes about 2 hours to do. After that, there is another interview where you meet all the managers and just get a sense of who they are and things like that but its super quick and they'll tell you if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agora Financial in January 2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks. The company is a great place to work at. I really enjoyed working for Agora. There is lot of opportunity to progress in this company.

Sport Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agora Financial (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was talking about my experience and future aspirations. I was called back the next week for a second interview. This is where I sat down and took a test on my marketing skills.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer