Ai Signal Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ai Signal Research

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ai Signal Research (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Pretty simple process. I applied, was contacted by HR via phone screen, had an in-person interview and an offer was made shortly afterward. There wasn't much else to it. After receiving my offer letter, I was given a start date and had orientation on my first day.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Onsite interview was pleasant. Talked alot about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. Pretty typical ganter.

Senior Software Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ai Signal Research (Huntsville, AL) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online at Monster to a posting for a Senior Software Lead at the Engineering and Research Company website. 15 days later the local site supervisor called me to set up an interview. I filled out another application and went for an interview.
    The interview went well, was in two parts. First was administrative and second was technical. Informed that there was several more interviews pending and I would be called back for an interview with the Government rep and with the local software guru if I qualified.
    2 weeks later I was called back and given a C++ software competence test (basically writing down what some code did) and then an interview with the government rep as above.
    3 weeks later I was called and informed that I would have to reapply and re-interview as the company had lost the contract and the new company needed all new paperwork.
    I then received an offer for a different position, that of Senior Software Engineer, because they decided not to implement the Lead role.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle software testing and Subversion?   1 Answer
    • What does it mean to return an instance of shared memory?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, did not have a position at the time. Also the company got the contract on a cost basis so salary was not going to go up. I accepted the position.