Aimia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aimia (Moorhead, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. I spoke with the recruiter on things that were on my resume. These included related experiences I had working with data as well as different activities I was involved with at school.

Interview Questions

• What program did you use on a specific project?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimia in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a retained search agency. There were two telephone interviews with the headhunter and one in person interview with the hiring manager from the company. The process took two weeks, and was pleasant throughout. It's hard to tell if the reason they gave me for not proceeding was the "real" reason or not (I get that companies have to be careful about potential litigation). But if their reason - that I had great applicable experience, but no experience in the exact role that they were recruiting for - was the actual one, it seems that they might have reached that conclusion earlier in the process? At any rate, the people I met with were very pleasant and the company has genuine potential.

CPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aimia (Troy, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview with the Team and Director. I was asked about my history what I enjoyed about PMing and what I could contribute. I was shown all the work that they do and in some cases intimidated. Keeping a cool head is key and preparing yourself for the best.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experience   1 Answer

Travel/Participant Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aimia (Dayton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by someone from HR. I had a time set up. I was sent some preliminary paperwork/testing. It was nothing too challenging or taxing. I got to the office, was greeted, given a security badge and interviewed with the HR manager first. After speaking with her, I met and interviewed with two women from the department I was interviewing for. They were very friendly and relaxed. I did not feel the typical tension that an interview can create. I was called in for a second interview for another department. The procedure was the same minus the initial paperwork and the interview with HR. I had a third interview for a third position. I was called shortly after by HR and offered a position. I was sent an offer letter via email which I had to sign. When I came in for orientation, I had basic paperwork to complete (taxes, parking pass, profile for the website, etc) and then began my training.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered an hourly rate with full benefits and I accepted.

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimia (Woodland Hills, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very fast and efficient. I actually interviewed via teleconference as I was a contract employee offsite from the GO. So my interviewers were in OH and I was in Woodland Hills. It was a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a stressful situation   1 Answer

Misc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aimia (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Standard questions about work history and what you can bring to the job. They were also open to answering questions once they were done with their interview process. I feel the experience was positive on both the employer and employee side of the equation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.
      What would your past manager say about you
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aimia.

Interview

I had a very strange experience with the company. Once I had applied for the role I was never called for a telephone interview but received an email invite for a face to face interview. Unfortunately I was unable to attend due to being on holiday. I then received an email letting me know the role was filled and then finally I had two calls from the company requesting me to call back. When I did it was to tell me the role was filled. Very strange recruitment process. To gain buy in from the candidates they should definitely organise a chat or telephone interview to start the process.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimia in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called to arrange a telephone interview. The director of advanced analytics called me for the telephone interview, which was really easy and went very well. He said that he would like to call me in for a 121, and he would contact HR to arrange the 121 with me and also send me some logic tests. The tests were simple and I sent them on time. Then was contacted via email by the HR to arrange 121 and was asked for availability. I gave them availability and they never contacted me back. NEVER, they didn't even send me something to say the filled in the position. It wasn't actually filled in because it's still on their website. I even called the HR person to see what is going on, as I had other offers as well and had to make a decision.

the WORST experience with HR I've ever had. They contacted me for availability and never, ever did I hear from them. UNACCEPTABLE.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for aimia?
      Tell me about yourself
      They described the role and asked if it's something I would like.
      Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aimia (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

- Phone Interview: fairly tough in-depth interview, be prepared to have various examples to behavioural type questions.
    - Aptitude tests upon passing the phone interview
    - Invited to Assessment centre however i withdrew my application due to alternative offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you worked in a team and had multiple tasks to complete simultaneously by a given deadline, how did you do this?   Answer Question

Help Desk Training Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aimia.

Interview

Process was seriously over kill having attended two interviews interrogated in the second beyond belief then kept hanging on for what seemed an eternity. Which was a shame as really wanted the job!