Aimia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aimia Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.8

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aimia in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and HR sent an email to setup an interview with the Project Manager. Met with the Project Manager. After speaking with him about the company I'm still not sure what Aimia is and really does. Confusing. Interview was pretty easy, not very many "interview" type questions. More like a casual conversation. He asked to have me ask anything I wanted for the last 15 mins, that's where I had to ask more about the position and what it was all about. From what I gathered the office culture is not very good and communication between co-workers is not great.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aimia (Moorhead, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. I spoke with the recruiter on things that were on my resume. These included related experiences I had working with data as well as different activities I was involved with at school.

Interview Questions

• What program did you use on a specific project?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aimia (Troy, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was seamless. I was contacted by a current employee who found my resume. I did a short phone interview, an in person interview and was offered the job the next day. I knew upon meeting my manager right away that I was hopeful for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would wake up in the middle of the night for to do for your client.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimia in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a retained search agency. There were two telephone interviews with the headhunter and one in person interview with the hiring manager from the company. The process took two weeks, and was pleasant throughout. It's hard to tell if the reason they gave me for not proceeding was the "real" reason or not (I get that companies have to be careful about potential litigation). But if their reason - that I had great applicable experience, but no experience in the exact role that they were recruiting for - was the actual one, it seems that they might have reached that conclusion earlier in the process? At any rate, the people I met with were very pleasant and the company has genuine potential.

CPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aimia (Troy, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview with the Team and Director. I was asked about my history what I enjoyed about PMing and what I could contribute. I was shown all the work that they do and in some cases intimidated. Keeping a cool head is key and preparing yourself for the best.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experience   1 Answer

Travel/Participant Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aimia (Dayton, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by someone from HR. I had a time set up. I was sent some preliminary paperwork/testing. It was nothing too challenging or taxing. I got to the office, was greeted, given a security badge and interviewed with the HR manager first. After speaking with her, I met and interviewed with two women from the department I was interviewing for. They were very friendly and relaxed. I did not feel the typical tension that an interview can create. I was called in for a second interview for another department. The procedure was the same minus the initial paperwork and the interview with HR. I had a third interview for a third position. I was called shortly after by HR and offered a position. I was sent an offer letter via email which I had to sign. When I came in for orientation, I had basic paperwork to complete (taxes, parking pass, profile for the website, etc) and then began my training.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was offered an hourly rate with full benefits and I accepted.

Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aimia (Woodland Hills, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was very fast and efficient. I actually interviewed via teleconference as I was a contract employee offsite from the GO. So my interviewers were in OH and I was in Woodland Hills. It was a very smooth process.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a stressful situation   1 Answer

Misc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aimia (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Standard questions about work history and what you can bring to the job. They were also open to answering questions once they were done with their interview process. I feel the experience was positive on both the employer and employee side of the equation.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous experience.
      What would your past manager say about you   Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aimia.

Interview

I sent my application / CV via a recruitment agency....
    I received email confirmation from AIMIA the recruitment agent uploaded into the workday system . However after several weeks of chasing I failed to get any feedback. Surprising when a firm invest a lot of money in the recruitment tool which should allow "generic" rejection if this is the case.

Loyalty Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aimia (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was great. They offer to do a Skype interview which is convenience. They offer to do everything online even for a presentation. I do ask them questions and they give the exact answer that I wanted. This is a new experience compared to other company which is unnegotiable.