Cover image for Air National Guard

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Air National Guard Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Air National Guard

Application

I interviewed at Air National Guard

Interview

My interview for air national guard was INTENSE, you must know information prior to enlisting. Just kidding there is no interview. If you're thinking about joining I would highly recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be an Airman?
    Answer Question

Air National Guard

Application

I interviewed at Air National Guard

Interview

We spoke over the phone. Discussed about my goals, what they're looking for, and what I have to offer. It was very personable, good conversation. Were flexible about start date. Gave me details about the team they currently have and how they work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Sacramento, CA)

Interview

Was done by telephone and was sometimes hard to hear the questions being posed by the interview panel and had to keep asking for the questions to be repeated before I could properly answer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air National Guard

Application

I interviewed at Air National Guard

Interview

Applied via US jobs and interviewed that same week. The interview was over the phone due to COVID restrictions but they basically just went over everything on my resume. I additionally had to provide my prior service EPR and physical fitness test history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air National Guard

Application

I interviewed at Air National Guard

Interview

The process went very well, the scheduling was also done well. I knew who I was talking to and when I was talking to them. Overall it was a great experience that I would go through again.

Interview Questions
  • How is your technology competency?

Air National Guard

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air National Guard

Interview

Brief interview with commander and recruiters are extremely helpful in placement. There is a required physical test, officer training school to pass to be selected to serve in the ANG.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Houston, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

Your interview process is you taking the ASVAB. This is a 8 or 9 subtest exam that measures your aptitude. You do not need to do well in all subtests. Do your research to see what your desired career field focuses on (i.e. Security Forces only focus on MK WK and reading comp i believe). Afterwards, you will begin your in-process.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Air National Guard (Spokane, WA) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was great! they were very helpful and wonderful I love the air national guard and it is a pleasure to work with the air national guard, and I love the people who work there

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to relocate for work?

Air National Guard

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at Air National Guard in Jan 2017

Interview

Standard military screening. Medical, criminal, and drug history are all considered along with standard asvab. Getting is pretty easy although its dependent on either joining young or maintaining a healthy positive citizen lifestyle which I guess for some still manage to find challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air National Guard

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Air National Guard

Interview

Talked to an ang recruiter. They told me job options that I qualified for and what each job does. You have to take a placement exam to get tour scores.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews

Air National Guard Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Air National Guard as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.44 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cyber Security Analyst and Technician rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Operations Manager and Security Forces roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Air National Guard takes an average of 61 days when considering 46 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Operations Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Security Forces roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 116 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Air National Guard according to 46 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 17.50%