Aircel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aircel

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions were not specific to any field,but they were more related to the resume and its fields specified.
    Try to get the best projects on the resume and be confident.It was more professional at HR round. and overall process way more satisafctory.

Interview Questions

• What was the role in the project   1 Answer

Interview

Interview Process was very organized and case-based. The interview was a three-step process where L1, L2 and HR Head took the interview. HR round was very hard as HR kept on asking certain questions which were however difficult but interesting and relavant.

Interview Questions

• They provided multiple scenarios of the field and asked to come up with out of the box solutions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aircel (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

telephonic and 1:1 then group interview and last with the ceo

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aircel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I received call through Company's HR. They called me to appear for an interview.
    First of all interview happened with Manager over there.
    They called me again after one month to appear for an interview with Senior Manager.
    After that they called me again in 2-3 weeks to appear for an interview with Panel.
    I was finalized at this time & last round was with HR which happened after almost a month.

Interview Questions

• Family Background.
      Skill set.
      Experience.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

There are 2 round of interview telephonic and meeting both were easy and the hr is really very friendly but you have be ready with the current market scenarios and have some knowedge about your academics and have to be a self starter agility to do the work

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Three Rounds of Interview - HR Round (HR Head), Functional Round (Functional Head) and Strategic Round (CEO). Discussions revolved around Innovation, Go To Market Strategy, Creativity and Design Thinking with CEO.

Team Lead Interview

Interview

3 rounds. 1st personnel round, 2nd manager round, 3rd again senior manager round

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Professional and systematic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One round with HR and finalised

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New Delhi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews were there - Retail Head, CSD Head, CBH and HR.
    extensive questions on the cv was asked with previous job related questions. Situation based questions are also asked.

Interview Questions

• Have you slapped anyone? On the road if anyone is not moving the vehicle or has hit your vehicle even then?   1 Answer

Negotiation

hardly any hike as per the company norms

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aircel (Bhopal (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

when HR will get your Resume then First you will receive call from HR executive for interview Date .
    HR person will take first round.
    Distribution head will take 2nd round.
    Sales Head will take 3rd round.
    After that HR head will take final interview.
    But best part is all of this will be done in single day .