Aircel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2017

3.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Questions were not specific to any field,but they were more related to the resume and its fields specified.
    Try to get the best projects on the resume and be confident.It was more professional at HR round. and overall process way more satisafctory.

Interview Questions

• What was the role in the project   1 Answer

TSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircel.

Interview

It is Average. It took an overall 2 days. HR relations are average. They need people as there would be occasional resignations due to the mounting pressures. Overall Experience in this is average. Most dis satisfactory experience in this company ever.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions relating to previous work. Revenue, ROI, practices that were done earlier   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aircel (Ahmedabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First there was a groupp discussion in which they selected 15 out of 170 applicants.
    The HR round was just a formality.but the technical round was tough and required a lot of knowledge about the subject in concern.

Interview Questions

• Till what time you will be in our company?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aircel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Was represented by a job agency. The interview process was very well managed. Met with the person from their TA team and then the L&D head. Had to visit again to meet the Head HR. All were cordial, professional and very nice in their conduct, however, only until the interview process.

At the salary negotiation stage, the person from TA team had unfortunately shed all her cordial and professional self and stooped a level which wasn't either dignified not suiting the profession she is in.

The offer did not match my expectations and also, MORE IMPORTANT to mention; that once sensed that i may not join below a particular compensation, the person from the TA team had shed all her cordial and nice self and unfortunately stooped to a level which could have made anyone to decline the offer, irrespective of the compensation being offered!

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Professional and systematic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One round with HR and finalised

Technical Delivery Lead(Deputy Manager) Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New Delhi (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

HR interview was done which was followed by Technical round, detailed call flows were discussed and later on the HR process started with Negotiations and final offer was made. I didn’t get enough time to join as it was an urgent requirement

Interview Questions

• Technical Call flows, Reasons for leaving existing job   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hard Negotiations

Team Lead Interview

Interview

3 rounds. 1st personnel round, 2nd manager round, 3rd again senior manager round

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meerut (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aircel (Meerut (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

simply asking why do u want this job and how can u convence the customer?

because of my studies

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aircel (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Three Rounds of Interview - HR Round (HR Head), Functional Round (Functional Head) and Strategic Round (CEO). Discussions revolved around Innovation, Go To Market Strategy, Creativity and Design Thinking with CEO.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aircel (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

THe interview process was an easy one, I had an HR round as a prelim then my reporting manager & his deputy. In all the process was easy and quick considering I was having telephonic conversations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't tough but I guess I should have negotiated a bit more.