Aires Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aires Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.6

EMAC Interview

Interview

I met with three groups of people. From team lead to upper management. It took around 1-2 hours. Everyone is nice and friendly. Since it is an entry level job. They want to know more about you as a person who can fit in the company culture or not rather than your ability.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aires (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter+ 2 on-site interviews, one with HR and multiple team members and 2nd with senior managers. Recruiter was rude, entitled, and in love with power. Liked the team members and explanation of work environment but recruiter destroyed the experience and my impression of the company. Became very irritated when I asked questions at time of verbal offer regarding company, benefits, etc to get a better idea of opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you dealt with an unhappy client.   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aires (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews which were talks with HR, the UX designer, the director of product management, and the technical director. Everyone basically asked the same thing and said the same thing, which made the process seem pointlessly long. It could have been wrapped up in a week (at max) but dragged on for a month.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aires (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The talent acquisition specialist, my first contact, was superb! She made this process personable, respectful and never thought that she was doing me a favor (like the many others I encountered in other companies). She was a partner and had GREAT interpersonal skills. She always availed herself to guide me and kept me informed with the developments.

Interview Questions

• They truly have the customer's best interest at heart and were very in-depth about the behavioral and scenario questions, so they could make sure the right match was joining this great company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aires (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

Not bad. Very informal. Nice people during the in-person interview - Had three different phone interviews with individuals on the East Coast where their corporate office is located at. One in-person interview locally

Interview Questions

• Give us a time when you had to handle a challenging client/customer - how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinson, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aires (Robinson, PA).

Interview

I went to the open house and applied online.

The manager was alright. The interview had some textbook behavioral questions and some that were too personal. The pay is much lower than what the area offers.

Program Manager Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aires (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

It took 2 months from my initial phone interview to my final interview. It was pretty straight forward and typical questions were asked. My last interview was a couple of days ago and they will be making a decision this next week so I have not received an offer yet.

Real Estate Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aires (Danbury, CT).

Interview

The HR person I was in contact with was very unprofessional and never in the office. I.e.: she called me on a Thursday, I called her back the Friday morning and left a message, and she didn't return the call until the NEXT Friday. I had two interviews, where I barely got a word in because the managers were too busy explaining the job in the most unnecessary detail. Like it's an admin job...it's not that difficult. Overall I found the company to be quite unorganized with their interviews and nothing was done in a timely manner.

Applications Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aires (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with an HR rep that asked basic questions; how did you hear about us, tell me about your self, etc. Next I met with the lead for the team I would have worked for and answered more questions and got an idea of the day to day in the position. After that I met the team and got some more questions. Be ready for a personality test. Overall the people were very friendly and the questions were not difficult.

EMAC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etna, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aires (Etna, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The process went very smoothly and the interview was some what in depth, with my would be manager and then the controller. Felt comfortable and the company seems like a good place to work

Other offer