Akima Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Akima Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Akima.

Interview

The interview was really easy. I applied online and received a call within a week. The interview was in person with the manager there and it was more like a meet and greet. A couple days later I met with HR for a more formal interview but it appeared as though it was a formality.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Akima in January 2015.

Interview

Applied and was interviewed first through an outside agency. It took only 4 days to get an interview with the hiring manager. However, it turned out to be a panel phone interview, which I thought was odd

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. However, most of the participants didn't have any contribution   Answer Question

Instructional Systems Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Akima (Hampton, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

It began with a call from a recruiter, followed up by an in person informal interview with a project manager, and finally an interview for the ISD position with the branch program manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer who was asking you to produce something outside the scope of the contract?   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Akima (Mountain View, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Was a very laid back atmosphere with the deputy manager. He pretty much stated what was going to involved and what i should expect. The circumstances were different than a regular interview as I had already secured the job beforehand through a networking connection.

General Clerk II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Eustis, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Akima (Fort Eustis, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

applied online, got a call to do a face to face interview. Once that was over received a call that week that I got the job. The process was quick and easy. It was a panel interview and it was not hard at all. They just asked general interview questions

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions: strengths/weaknesses, experience relation to the job   1 Answer

Contracts Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akima (Herndon, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview
    1:1
    Group/ panel w team
    The interview was rather easy since all questions focused on Govt contracting and my experience. Akima was implementing a new system and I was hired more for data entry than anything. Once the new Director arrived she replaced everyone with her own team. Very difficult person to work with. Not much a of team player. Went behind peoples back and would play games.

Negotiation

it was through a staffing agency so no nego

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akima (Herndon, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

two interviews. First was a one on one with the director and the second was a panel interview. Questions regarding past experience, skill set, growth and career development The interview was condensed in to 90 minutes with a break and another panel interview with mostly the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Please describe a situation when you felt a client was being aggressive. How did you react?
      Have you ever worked in a high pressure environment?
      Do you have or have you ever obtained a security clearance?   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Akima (Charlotte, NC) in May 2009.

Interview

Very confusing. Initial screening interviews several times by different outside recruiters as well as internal HR reps. The initial salary range in the posting was $100K, but it kept heading lower in subsequent interviews without any explanation. They never seemed to know what they were doing.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Akima (Herndon, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Submit application and conduct 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty firm in their offer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Akima (Livermore, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

The process started with an e-mailed application specific questionnaire. It was quite simple; a neophyte application user could have answered the questions with relative ease. The next step was a panel interview. Two client representatives asked application specific questions for about 1/2 hour. The interview concluded. It took about one week to get the decision.

Negotiation

N/A