AkitaBox Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at AkitaBox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AkitaBox (San Diego, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

Spoke with an HR representative for approximately 45 minutes and was introduced to the company and the SDR role. Was informed about company culture and asked about the skillset I would bring to the role.

Interview Questions
  • How much do you know about SAAS
    1 Answer

AkitaBox

Application

I interviewed at AkitaBox

Interview

Amazing loved it and a great time learning and getting to know different things so hoping to obtain a full time position and maybe one day become The CEO and

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

AkitaBox

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AkitaBox in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied for this position after an employee reached out to me on LinkedIn. I had three separate video interviews. All interviews seemed to go well, everyone was very nice. I emailed thanks to all I spoke with. Then I didn't hear anything...about a month later, the job disappeared from their careers site. I emailed HR and said that I assumed they hired someone else, but was it possible to get some feedback from my interviews. Nothing, not even a generic rejection. Not closing the loop with candidates is just unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AkitaBox

Application

I interviewed at AkitaBox

Interview

I found the interview process to be very unprofessional. After two rounds of interviews, the HR rep simply stopped responding to my emails. Nearly three weeks after my interview, I received a generic "you were not selected for this role." After two interviews, I think it is extremely unprofessional to not give someone a personable response, let alone take nearly three weeks to provide an update. I sent thank you emails and follow up emails in between that three week time frame that were also ignored. If they can't take the time to be respectful to their candidates, I don't see how they can provide a respectable work place.

Interview Questions
  • Various situational questions, as well as this versus that (i.e. are you more extroverted or introverted).

AkitaBox

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AkitaBox in Feb 2020

Interview

Wasn't very impressed. CEO seems to be chasing his failures and isn't trustworthy from talking with the current employees. Employees mentioned that they don't think he will be around very long, as he either leaves on his own or gets forced out. I was kind of taken aback at how little confidence the staff had in the future success of the company. I was excited about the company until the actual in-person interview process. I pulled my name for any job consideration and after my interview with the CEO. Thankful I didn't join that headache.

Interview Questions
  • Standard Interview questions asking how you turned negative into positives, what can you bring to the table, etc...

AkitaBox

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AkitaBox

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a few weeks. Had a phone interview a couple weeks after applying then an in person interview a week later. Never heard back form them after that.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking forward to about traveling for work and what are you not looking forward to?

AkitaBox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AkitaBox in Feb 2019

Interview

Standard phone interview. It was a bit weird and hard to have a good flowing conversion because there was always a delay in their response to my answers and she just had a very flat tone. Like many other reviews here, I also never heard anything back from them. Not very professional.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AkitaBox (Madison, WI) in Apr 2018

Interview

I was disappointed overall with the lack of professional courtesy of the interview process (though everyone I met I thought was kind and engaging). The interview process took a very long time this spring, and then again this summer. It took months to set up the interview, and then months to hear back (application Oct. 2017, first interview Feb. 2018). I received positive feedback at first, but then was told there was not enough contracts to hire me on in the role, but I was at the top of their list for when they were hiring again in the role. I did not receive any notification when they were hiring again in the role, which indicates to me that the “top of the list” mention was disingenuous, and perhaps in the future for rejected candidates a generic “We have decided to go with another candidate,” line would be the better route rather than stringing candidates the company may be on the fence about along. I then reapplied, and interviewed again for the same position that summer. I was told I would hear one way or another in around two weeks. I never heard anything back at all. I wish with the time I had invested in applying for the role would have been met with transparency and a respect for my time as well. I think professional courtesy and transparency regarding the process of following up with candidates would be highly beneficial moving forward for AkitaBox. This does seem like a positive work environment, and I hope that my experience was the exception and not the rule.

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a manager? What is one of your weaknesses?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AkitaBox (Madison, WI) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very standard. started with a phone interview. If you moved past that, it was a 30 minute in person interview. They were respectful and flexible. They asked questions more about who you were as person for the culture fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AkitaBox (Madison, WI) in Sep 2017

Interview

I talked to them briefly at the internship fair in Madison, gave them my resume, and then a week later I got an email asking to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was with one of the Human Resources folks, and a lot of the phone call was "What questions do you have for us?". I wasn't particularly interested in the company initially (and ended the call only slightly more so), but she expressed a good deal of admiration and confidence in the company and its product, and that was touching. She said that they would let me know soon if they would continue with the process, and if they did, I would speak with the CEO, and then be presented with a Javascript coding challenge to take home. Eventually I would complete it and take it in to them to evaluate while I explained it. If I made it that far I would get a $100 Amazon gift card, which seems like the nicest way to reject someone. As of writing this review, I have completed the first phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • What's been your path so far in terms of coding?
  • What was the hardest struggle you've ever had to deal with?
  • What are your overall goals? What are you hoping to get out of an internship?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews