KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Aksia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Recruiter10%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Aksia

Application

I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

First-round was an HR interview. Second round with a mid-level manager, followed by a writing sample test. The third round was with another mid-level manager and followed by a due diligent writing test. The last round was with a senior manager.

Interview Questions
  • What's the investment you like today?
    Answer Question

Aksia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

1st interview with HR. 2nd interview with employees at the same position in Athens. 3rd interview with manager. All the interviews were friendly and accurate. I was asked technical questions including my previous experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Aksia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

Team was very flexible in scheduling the interviews. The interview process was structured as three separate interviews. The first two were 60 minute calls with different members of the team and the third was an hour long writing sample. The writing sample was intuitive and proctored by a member from HR. While the team was flexible, they were not very responsive throughout the process. It took about two weeks to hear back after each step in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What asset class do you find most compelling to invest in right now.

Aksia

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

Unorganized and unprofessional HR people. When asked the budget for the role I was told "I don't really know I have to ask and also can't pay a lot because it's not really a transferable skill". Then never heard from them again. Bizarre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aksia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aksia in Apr 2022

Interview

- First stage with junior level employee. Second stage with director and the last stage with a partner. - They are very nice and want to get to know you. The second interview I had went well however the director could of asked follow up questions to better understand my knowledge of the industry. - I don’t think there is much diversity at the firm however which is something they need to improve on.

Interview Questions
  • - Discuss investment proposal - In depth questions of CV - Personality questions - If you won the lottery how would you invest that money

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome

Application

I interviewed at Aksia (Rome)

Interview

Been through first interview and they were very nice, its good to know macroenvironmental trends and be prepared to speak on your resume. Know background of the company as well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

Interview

The interview process moved surprisingly quickly. There were quite a few rounds of both video interviews and remote tests but they did accommodate my tricky schedule (I was working full-time while interviewing). I thought HR did a good job of explaining the role and what to expect in the process. I then spoke with a number of people on the investment team, of varying seniority. While the process is a bit exhausting, I did have a really good idea of the role and environment. Happy to say there were no surprises - role and team met/exceeded expectations (not always the case when interviewing remotely).

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your approach before, during, and after a manager due diligence call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia (London, England) in Mar 2022

Interview

Interview with junior level employee, followed by second round with mid level employees and a writing test. Finally, interviewed with four partners. One of the partners was clearly having a busy, rough day and decided to take out his anger on me. Asked a bunch of random questions without even inquiring about my background. Waste of 2 days of time because the guy couldn’t control his emotions. Don’t get me wrong I understand everyone recruits in their own way but when someone isn’t even attempting to get to know me he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Ended up not getting an offer but wouldn’t have accepted it anyways

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aksia (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

First round was a phone screening. They offered more color on the position and went over my resume. 2nd round was a proctored writing exercise and then speaking with the Director of HR going over resume, background, etc. The writing exercise was proctored and you are only given 30 minutes to complete it. 30 minutes is an insufficient amount of time to complete the writing exercise to a satisfactory degree. I did not make it to the 3rd round. Good luck to those who do. Everyone from HR was friendly and I understand how they want to make sure you are the right fit for company. They seem to put a big emphasis on culture which is totally reasonable as you will spend a majority of your day with your work colleagues. FYI everyone has to do a writing exercise regardless of what position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Athens, Attica

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia (Athens, Attica)

Interview

I did 4 interviews. 1 with hr, 1 with colleagues in the office in Athens, 1 with with colleagues located abroad and 1 with the the partner. The procedure was long and I had to wait for a week between the 4 interviews. Overall good experience. The questions were too general and not so technical. HR was very helpful and insightful.

Interview Questions
  • why did you choose this company? Background and future ambitions questions. Discussion about the procedures and tasks of the job.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews

Aksia Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Aksia as 42.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.29 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Analyst and Operational Due Diligence Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Research Analyst and Hedge Fund Research Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Aksia takes an average of 30 days when considering 34 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Investment Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 52 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Aksia according to 34 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 26.15%