Aksia Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aksia

Anonymous Employee in Athens

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia (Athens)

Interview

I did 4 interviews. 1 with hr, 1 with colleagues in the office in Athens, 1 with with colleagues located abroad and 1 with the the partner. The procedure was long and I had to wait for a week between the 4 interviews. Overall good experience. The questions were too general and not so technical. HR was very helpful and insightful.

Interview Questions
  • why did you choose this company? Background and future ambitions questions. Discussion about the procedures and tasks of the job.
    Answer Question

Aksia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

I will not lie, there are a lot of steps in the interview process. I took 2 tests and spoke with what felt like half the company. I ended up appreciating how thorough the process was though. By the end of the interview process I felt I really knew what I would be walking into (re: the team, responsibilities, culture). Happy to say that my job was accurately explained and what I was expecting (not always the case, especially when interviewing remotely)

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of what we do? Why are you interested in Aksia? What is an alternative investment?

Aksia

Application

I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

First there was a short HR interview. It was followed by written test. Subject to passing those you will then have a domain interview. They are responsive. Clear procedure even in Covid world.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aksia

Application

I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

The process was very intense and involved 3 rounds of interviews and detailed skill assessments. It seemed, at the time of my interview, that they were understaffed on the administrative side, so there was no one at the front desk to greet me at any of my interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aksia (New York, NY)

Interview

Met with Human Resources personnel and the hiring manager and then met with team members and Partners Interviews last about 30 minutes each and included a variety of skill-based and personality questions Included a case study / test Went through a reference check

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a recent investment proposal. Why are you interested in finance?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia (Athens) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had an HR Interview,1 interview with employees from the Accounting Department in Greece and 2 interviews with employees from the US Accounting Department. Days even weeks gone by and I received no feedback, thus I took the initiative to call the HR Department. They reassured me that they had not rejected my application and that I did very well in all of the interviews. They also confirmed to me that they were going to call me next week to let me know if I got the job, but they never did.

Interview Questions
  • -Background -Why did you choose our company? - Accounting-related questions

Aksia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

Very disorganized process and condescending people. I got an email asking me to select a time from the calendar for an interview. I waited and the call never came so I emailed back asking if they needed me to provide additional availability times. They decided to reschedule the call for the next day and told me to give them a call which was fine by me. The next day comes and they fire off a bunch of technical questions which kind of caught me off guard as I don't have any due diligence experience and I applied for an entry level role. I found her tone kind of condescending but I pushed through and agreed to do a proctored writing test the next day. They said they'd get back by Friday but I didn't hear anything until I followed up 2 weeks later only to be told that they weren't moving forward. I found the whole process unpleasant. Being condescending and ghosting people is very professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Aksia

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

Had a one-on-one screening then advanced to super day. Me and two others were told we’d be interviewing with two junior people, writing an essay then interviewing with partners. The essay was definitely not my best writing so I wanted to redeem myself, but 5 mins after submitting my paper I believe HR lied to me and said the partners were unavailable while the other two people continued the interviews.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Aksia

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aksia

Interview

This was the most unorganized interviewing process I’ve ever experienced. I submitted an application and a recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. I sent her my availability and she confirmed but never called. Then she emailed me the following week and said my interview never made it into her calendar. She said to call her a few days later. During our call, her phone signal was awful with a ton of background noise. Our call dropped but she called back immediately. I mentioned my interviewing timeline and she was obviously annoyed that I brought it up. Said she would follow up with additional steps that week, didn’t hear from her until three weeks later. Overall, it felt unprofessional and awkward.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aksia (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

Extremely long and time-consuming. Took me multiple emails to follow up with HR to make sure to schedule my interviews. First-round was 45 minutes with HR, the Second round was a writing assessment and met with two juniors, and the final round was one-hour of interviews with three different partners. Did not even call when I did not get it, just some generic one-sentence email.

Interview Questions
  • What are a call and a put? How would you invest one million dollars? How is a hedge fund different than a mutual fund?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews