Akustica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Akustica

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Akustica (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

A phone call interview about my background and skills set. Interviewed for an electrical measurements internship position. Was asked questions about some of the relevant projects in my resume. It was a good discussion on my background and the skills required.

Interview Questions

• what are the issues you encounter while testing electrical components? what are the possible sources of noise?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Akustica (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I was placed in a room with the marketing engineer and the head of HR. I was asked fairly simple questions and I gave fairly simple answers. I was offered the job

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Got the email from the company and scheduled a time, the interview mainly all the question were based on your resume, some behavior questions and some questions about how you worked on your project. They were pretty interested if you had experience with C# and GUI experience. The whole process took about 30 mins

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Akustica (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very laid back, clear and concise experience. I was assisted by members of Aerotek, a staffing agency whom walked me to the door and introduced me to my interviewer/supervisor.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Akustica.

Interview

The initial contact was through the recruiting agency(small company- they did not have a HR department). After the initial phone conversation with the recruiter and additional information was collected for references. Also was asked to take an online PI survey.
    Later was scheduled a meeting with the VP of the Department later that week.

This interview lasted for about 45 mins on the phone, it was a brief discussion on my experiences in the field and how much as a candidate I was related to the work

The interviewer explained me about the position and how the next steps of recruiting process will proceed if short listed

The next level of interview would be on-site where the candidate will spend one day at the location starting off with a presentation and will interact one on one with interviewers.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, it was more of an interaction and was asked about skills required by the position   Answer Question

MEMS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Akustica.

Interview

mostly technical questions. no behavioral / HR questions asked. be thorough with microphones knowledge. how to measure high impedance, parasitic capacitance, how would you differentiate between actual and parasitic capacitance? how would you measure leakage current?