Alameda County Social Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alameda County Social Services Interview Questions

3.3

Clerk I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Oakland, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Appli online. Was emailed for an interview a week later. Had a panel interview with three of the hiring managers from different sites. Was a tad intimidating But not too bad. They asked five questions. Also has the questions typed you in front of me.

Over all it was a good experience. They kept me waiting twenty five minutes Though.

Interview Questions

• What does confidentiality mean to you?

What are some problems that may arise in a group/team environment?

Tell me about a time when a customer was unsatisfied and how do wish you could have handled the situation better?   Answer Question

Eligibility Support Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Oakland, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Oral Panel consisted of 2-3 people, where I was asked situational questions and i had time to respond. A little nerve recking but positive. I was given a copy of the questions as well. Process was around 20-30 minutes

Clerk II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Oakland, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received interview offer 3 weeks later. I met with a 3 person panel at the main office in Oakland. Had to wait about 45 minutes after my time slot. Interview was about 40 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service situation that ended poorly. What would you change in the future?   Answer Question

Eligibility Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Panel Interview. 3 Interviewers. Questions were also presented on paper for reference. Interviewers took turns asking the questions. Person who calls you in will also be present to witness the interview however will not be participating. Questions ranged from familiarity of technical skills to past working experiences. Panel Interview only occurs after placement test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a member in a group that you had difficulties working with. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Human Resource and Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (Fremont, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

It was 8 person panel review question and 3 session interviews. Each person went around and asking multiple questions and also demonstrating scenario of what I will do in a specific situation. I enjoyed the interview because it challenged me.

Interview Questions

• How will I contribute to the organization.   1 Answer

Clinical Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Pablo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Alameda County Social Services (San Pablo, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

long and competitive hiring process including 3 hour standardized test and interview just to qualify for an internal list of candidates to be selected from. Sound confusing? It is.

Interview Questions

• Describe interdepartmental procedures and policies for dealing with a particular case   1 Answer