Albion College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albion College

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albion, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albion College (Albion, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Wrote an essay to get in. Applied online, they liked my grades and extra curricular so I got in. I wrote another essay to get into the business program, which I also was accepted into.

Interview Questions

• What was a defining moment in your life. I picked this essay topic and wrote about it.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor, Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albion, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Albion College (Albion, MI).

Interview

I sent application material through postal mail right around Thanksgiving and received first contact back in early February (email asking for phone interview). I had a phone interview 3 days later. My references were called 2 days after the phone interview.
    I received the invitation for campus interview another week later and had 3-day on-campus interview in early March. The offer came the day after I came back from the campus interview.

Interview Questions

• Is our offer similar to offers from other schools in terms of salary?
      The president asked me a lot of questions that required long answers.   Answer Question

I had better offers (location, salary, benefits, etc.)

TA/Research Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albion, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albion College (Albion, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

Small campus where most professors are very keen to get to know students and foster their curiosity and learning. One-on-one discussions of course work lends itself very well to getting involved in research projects and TA work