Albright Stonebridge Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albright Stonebridge Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Albright Stonebridge Group

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Albright Stonebridge Group in March 2017.

Interview

I withdrew my application after the initial phone interview. I felt like I didn't come off as very prepared.. but at the same time, I felt like the interviewers used extremely vague terms to describe their work. The interviewers kept mentioning corporate diplomacy or something along those lines, which didn't make much sense to me, and it didn't seem like a management consulting firm. Honestly, I'm still confused about what kind of work is done here. I thought it would be better for me to withdraw my application than to waste either of our time.

Interview Questions

• How have your experiences prepared you for work in corporate diplomacy?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albright Stonebridge Group (Washington, DC).

Interview

A few intermittent phone calls about interests, experience, and hobbies. The interviewer was genuinely interested in learning about my interests and wanted to make sure the people were also contributing to a fun culture at ASG.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you became interested in commercial diplomacy?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at Albright Stonebridge Group (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

met with numerous people to review how I would fit into the organization and fit culturally. they were very straightforward questions. not too taxing. keep was to see what type of cultural fit there was.