Alcoa Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 242 of over 242 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alcoa

Alcoa

Application

I interviewed at Alcoa

Interview

Lengthy interview process with multiple phone screenings then on site with panel style interview process with a lot of people and management. No aptitude test was given or required for the review

Interview Questions
  • What do you dislike about your current employer
    Answer Question

Alcoa

Application

I interviewed at Alcoa

Interview

There was an initial Hireview to complete sent within a week of applying. It was behavioral questions and questions regarding the position. Then there was an in-person interview. More behavioral questions and company questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alcoa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcoa

Interview

Resume screening and then invitation to do a video submission to answer given questions. Followed up a month later with a form e-mail saying "we have reviewed and we regret...". Very frustrating. No feedback or transparency.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alcoa

Application

I interviewed at Alcoa

Interview

I went through a screening call with HR, first round interview with the hiring manager virtually via Teams, and a follow-up interview with one of the other engineers on the team that I'd be interacting with.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral oriented questions, such as, how you would respond or how have you acted in certain situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Apr 2021

Interview

Entrevista online mas muito focada na questão de morar em local remoto. Apesar de eu ter aceitado, sequer me deram um feedback. Não tive a oportunidade de falar com um gestor, apenas com a recrutadora.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alcoa

Application

I interviewed at Alcoa

Interview

Very thorough. Be prepared to link your prior work experience to very specific examples of the job description. You must also be prepared to answer some obscure questions that highlight your ability to solve complex problems

Interview Questions
  • How many golf balls could you fit in the back of a limousine? How would you go about calculating this?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alcoa (Perth, Western Australia)

Interview

Interview process was very smooth , First HR will contact for screening over phone & invite for an interview. The interview panel consist of 2 job related Personnel & 1 Hr will interview ( 3 person panel)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Alcoa

Application

I interviewed at Alcoa

Interview

thorough, nice. detailed. professional. nicely furnished headquarters in CLE. drove there in the am, & left in the am. interviewed with three or four people. only drawback is they were recently converted to Arconic & CEO was in a fight for control.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in São Luís, Maranhão

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (São Luís, Maranhão) in Mar 2021

Interview

Primeiro, foi realizada uma entrevista com a recrutadora da plataforma utilizada, depois de aprovada, uma dinâmica em grupo em que tínhamos um case para resolver e chegar a uma solução em conjunto, e falar sobre nós por dois minutos. Após isso, alguns candidatos foram selecionados para a entrevista individual com os gestores.

Interview Questions
  • Você se considera uma engenheira de campo ou de escritório?

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Alcoa (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter called for a 20 minute phone screen. She was based in Brazil but was very fluent in English. Asked to interview with hiring manager who is based in Europe over MS Teams (similar to Zoom but integrated within Microsoft platform). Then asked to speak with team member in Australia over MS Teams. Then asked to interview with hiring manager's boss. Offered role during pandemic working flexibly/remotely for the time being.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you want to work at Alcoa and why you are right for this role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 242 Interviews