Aldrich Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aldrich Group

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aldrich Group (Lake Oswego, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Simple interview process. Met with two employees for the first round and got invited back to second round. For the second round interviews I met with 3 more employees. Everyone was very nice.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aldrich Group (Portland, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Walked in, met with the receptionist and waited for the interview in a gorgeous office. It was a two part interview, I met with two people individually. First person went over my resume and the second person went over my personality and how I would fit with the company. The process was quick and enjoyable. People there were really friendly and just asked basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. They were looking for a kind person who could get along with the team and able to learn what they do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initial pay was low. Went back and forth with the company to show them I was worth the higher pay.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aldrich Group (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

It was actually pretty easy. I met with a senior associate involved with recruiting and we had a friendly chat. She asked me some questions that she said HR made her ask but didn't seem to care much about my answers. I then met with one of the tax managers and we also had a nice chat. They really emphasize their culture during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aldrich Group (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted the resume through college website and was selected for an interview. The first interview was with human resources manager that explained about their company, standard interview questions. I heard back about a week later that they wanted to proceed with another set of interviews. I met with two managers whom both had similar questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Why public accounting? Why interested in audit vs. tax?   Answer Question

I received a more competitive offer with another firm.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aldrich Group (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Informal meeting over meal with managers as first round interview. Was later invited to interview with two other managers at the office during the following week. Then had phone interview with the HR Director in the same week. Received offer letter within two weeks from last interview. The firm was flexible with my start date.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about this firm? What made you study accounting? Why do you want to work in public accounting? What experience can you bring to the team? How do you handle pressure? How do you deal with juggling multiple assignments? Would you like to travel to different clients around the county?   Answer Question