Algonquin College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.5

Web App Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Was tough and very detailed but managed to pass muster in it. the time frame for processing the application was very long, about 4 months!! i don't know why considering the few benefits that come with the job.

Vice President, Student Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview with Deloitte, first It started with a writing test to write an email to all the group members assume you are new employee. Following that is a 30 mins behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They were friendly and collaborative. The conversation felt natural and they were genuinely curious how I could provide them more value. The meeting started on time. Their collaborative culture continued once I began doing workshops for them. I enjoyed the experience very much.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my experience with my clients and how I could add to the interaction with workshop participants - it was a great process.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very simple. They had a rate to offer, I was happy with it. They then outlined expectations of me and we got to work. During the design phase, I submitted material for approval and they made very few changes. They were a dream client. I'd still be working with them if I had not moved out of the area.

Peer Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was no interview. It was more like an orientation athmosphere.
    You can get a job if you reached certain level of grade that they ask for( I believe is was 3.5 out of 4.0)

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

applied on line through my career zone, phone call to invite me to the interview, panel of 3 people interviewed me of different office responsibilities ie Project Manager, Project Coordinator and Office manager. Questions were informal and more situation based.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with multiple priorities   1 Answer

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Algonquin College (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

friendly and to the point. No unnecessary questions. all questions were related to the job. Hiring manager also made me meet with his boss after the first round of interview.

Interview Questions

• explain my background, what i contribute to the job, my previous experience teaching .   Answer Question