Algorithmics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Algorithmics Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Algorithmics

Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Algorithmics in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring was based on past experience and day in a life kind of question. Nothing intense.

Interview Questions

• describe Risk control and self assessment process.
      Integrate Risk Services and Control teams and leverage on the synergies identified

Develop a Regulatory Risk management framework within Operations

Deliver Risk and Control Assessment (RACA)

Work with global / regional teams to deliver strategic solutions that incorporate APAC requirements   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Algorithmics in August 2011.

Interview

professional, typical interview , face to face and one HR , went smooth , no problems whatsoever. Exciting company and great prospects. Friendly enviornment , great opportunities , friendly people and over all it was good company to work.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Algorithmics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Was told I would be interviewing with the department head by recruiter, but first met with two project managers and then the lead engineer before the hiring manager. All sections seemed to go well and I was told by the hiring manager he would bring me back to meet more of the team for a deeper conversation. Later got feedback from the recruiter who told me I had been rejected on a technical skill set not evaluated during the interview process, in which I have substantial and current experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Algorithmics in October 2008.

Interview

I got the interview thru an employee. I flew in for the interview, first a senior developer interviewed me one on one, then it was the manager and a intermediate developer who interviewed me. Mostly C/C++ technical questions.