Alico Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alico

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alico (Wilmington, DE).

Interview

HR Interview 1, Supervisor Interview, HR Interview 2, Offer on spot.

Better offer elsewhere.

Compliance Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Alico in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in two stages. I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and one of her subordinates first. Then I was brought in for a day of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage working for someone who has less management experience than you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

More vacation days.

Marketing/Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ain el Mreisse (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Alico (Ain el Mreisse (Lebanon)) in October 2010.

Interview

The organization of the interview was very clear. it consists of IQ test, skills test, and personality test in a same day. Then, couple of days after there's a 1:1 interview and background check with the tests analysis. After these if someone is supposedly qualified, he would be invited for a last interview with the GM, and upon an offer would be given in the same day.
    The people in the office are very friendly, and seem to be hard workers. the office looks new, nice and well organized. And the work culture looks very motivating with the wall posts they decorate the side walls with it.

Interview Questions

• talk about one time you had a problem with a customer? and what did you do   1 Answer

the type of work was not what I was looking for.