All State Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at All State Consultants

Sort:

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at All State Consultants (San Jose, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1) Intro call with brief description of their own company and what they expect from employee.
    2) Another detail interview on call with technical details being asked.
    3) Onsite interview or Panel Interview

Auto Damage Estimate Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at All State Consultants (Richardson, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Was invited for an interview with Nationwide Insurance company in Richardson,Texas. I arrived on time, was interviewed with the Supervisor and the Field Director. Was told the discriptions of the job and the expectations of the job. I was informed that the Interview went good and there was a few more people to be interviewed. I also was told that this interview was Part 1 of the interview process and they would be calling me back for part 2 of the interview process. Have not heard back from H/R dept. of Nationwide Insurance company.

Interview Questions

• Was I still self employed and was my Auto body shop still open?
      Ethics: How do I deal with upset Customers?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at All State Consultants.

Interview

The hiring process included an online test.It was an aptitude test having simple analytical nd logical questions. The shortlisted candidates went through 2 rounds of interview, Technical interview and HR interview.