Allegis Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Allegis Global Solutions

2.8

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview with initial corporate recruiter, conversational and engaging, she provided very detailed information about the project. Two additional Skype interviews with executives at their client who discussed the role, the challenges and the current team atmosphere. After being selected I had to drive to a local office, fill out paperwork, submit to a background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What has made you successful in a similar role? Describe types of roles you have filled in the past. What is the number of open jobs you feel you can successfully recruit for at any given time?
      Are you familiar with Applicant Tracking systems? What kind of jobs have you filled in the past?   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Very focused on you technical ability not at all focused on your knowledge of the industry.
    Also focused on if you fit the culture well or not.
    Managers were very friendly and conversational.This was not at all a negative experience.
    Challenging bu fair questions.

Interview Questions

• What situation in your previous decisions did you analyze data, notice a trend,and implement change?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (Hanover, MD) in August 2010.

Interview

First - Phone Interview
    Second - In Office Interview
    Third - Shadow Job Interview

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job in the world what would it be   1 Answer

Negotiation

Phone Call with emailed offere letter

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then 2nd interview, face-to-face interview, then background and drug screening test, then another week for the results and a decision to bring on board or not. Once you get a call you go through the paperwork for benefits, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation of a time you have to handle a client's complaints.   Answer Question

TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (Troy, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to prescreen and then in person. Came in and spoke with manger about role and went over my job history. Toured the area and met other employees. Interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want this position? Tell me your history and how it relates to the role? Can you tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (Troy, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I was told about this job through a friend who works there, from there my recruiter contacted me to set up an interview. I met with one manager and we spoke about the company and job for about an hour. I was offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your past that you worked with someone who wasn't pulling their weight, and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (Troy, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to start and then a scheduled in-person interview the following week. After the interview, I was given a tour of the office. Another phone call to revisit salary requirements in the following days.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioral questions and also those relating to past experiences in the staffing industry. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions (Troy, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter with the job description asking me if I was looking for work, we then set up a time to have a phone interview. From there he took my information to his manager and set me with an in person interview. It lasted about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time when had a difficult time accomplishing a goal that needed to be met?   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Global Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend whom I had a phone interview, then I was moved onto the manager of the recruitment department for another phone interview where we found our operations would be a better fit. Had yet another phone interview which she told me she'd schedule a in person interview. The next day she said she scheduled me then late that night I get an email it's cancelled and she wants me to wait for a different department. This was a week ago and I followed up with no email response. Unprofessional as if they wanted to pass on me a simple email would suffice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences? Why would you be fit for the position?   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview was very laid back. I felt comfortable being able to express my personality while still answering the questions honestly. I was also able to get a great sense of the company and what they stand for.