Allegis Transcription Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allegis Transcription

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pharr, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription (Pharr, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. The interviewer was both polite and attentive. It was a very conversational interview. He told me all about the position, and what would be expected of me.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply with Allegis?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription (Phoenix, AZ) in Apr 2021

Interview

The Interview Process was straightforward and quick. Initially a series of assessments were required in order to continue to the interview process. Overall it was efficient, well organized and thorough.

Interview Questions
  • One question they asked was your level of motivation for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription (Issaquah, WA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Great experience overall! A couple of online assessments during the application process, followed by a phone interview. The onboarding process is a bit overwhelming, but anything worth doing can be challenging at times. Looking forward to working here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allegis Transcription

Application

I interviewed at Allegis Transcription

Interview

The interview was standard and not difficult at all. It seemed as though they most likely were already interested in hiring me based on my resume and the interview was a formality

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription (San Francisco, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Scheduled an interview online and received a phone call on the scheduled time. Was given a lot of information, including about the insurance and legal training program, and asked which one I would prefer. As of January 2021, the legal program apparently requires a 4-week training period, ~$200 fee, gives a bonus if completed, and requires clean verbatim, compared to the free 2-week program in insurance. Other than that, a questions about my background, which kind of transcription work I would like to do and time to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allegis Transcription

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription

Interview

Very unorganized. Kept scheduling and then would miss the meeting. No response until after meeting time. It was the first HR/recruiter person who was fleeting, when I finally talked to her (after about 3 meeting times), it was easy. Standard questions, fast.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription (Portland, OR) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very quick, pleasant and straight forward. The call only lasted about 20 mins, and we talked about relevant transcription experience I've had working with a law firm. She told me I should expect a follow up in less than a week.

Interview Questions
  • What relevant experience do you have? Do you have a PC? Windows 10? How many hours are you looking to work per week?

Allegis Transcription

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process was super easy and quick. I first completed a couple of computer tests. One involved transcribing two different audio files and the other was a research test. Both were fairly simple and straight forward. I was then sent an email that I was selected for an interview and asked me to schedule it online. The interviewer called me promptly at my interview time. The interview was about 10 to 15 minutes long and she was friendly. It was a bit hard to hear her at times as the service was sketchy but that could have been on my end. Overall my interview experience was positive.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I had Microsoft 2013, a PC or a Mac as well as a foot pedal and good headphones.
1 person found this interview helpful

Allegis Transcription

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allegis Transcription in Jun 2020

Interview

Passed the grammar test and sample transcription. Received an email invite for an interview 2 weeks later. Did the typing test and internet research test, passed both easily. Interview went fine, never heard back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Allegis Transcription

Application

I interviewed at Allegis Transcription

Interview

Applied online and passed the grammar test. I heard back within two days but did not receive an interview. Decent resume and can type up to 160 words per minute. Not quite sure what this establishment is looking for at this point.

3 people found this interview helpful