Alliance One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliance One

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Alliance One (Farmville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I was recruited from my college's career websites and received a cold-call from the Director of Operational Systems. We scheduled an interview for the following day. Interview was about 45 minutes. Second step will be a skype interview with their boss.

TREASURY COORDINATOR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance One (Morrisville, NC).

Interview

Interviewed with the department manager and his assistant first and then I had a second interview with 4 people in the department. The second interview was less formal and the purpose was to see if I fit into their group.

Interview Questions

• questions were mainly focus on how my past experience relates to the job that I was applying for.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Alliance One.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager and went into a meeting room to discuss the role and job specifications. After that was over, they asked me basic interview questions but then we got deeper into Information technology questions such as command and windows.

Interview Questions

• There was a topology and had to troubleshoot networking issues   Answer Question

Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Alliance One (Wilson, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Got to fill out your information, take a drug test and they let you know if you past right then and there. They will call you back for Orientation if they are interested in you.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you going past your drug test?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Alliance One (Wilson, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

It was very educational and inspiring.I gave good eye contact I was very impressed about buying stocks and bonds in tobacco.I was very intrigued about you can grow or become a leader in the tobacco industry.The work is easy and not complicated,its a great place to work and you can learn a lot about the rules and regulations