Alliant Technologies (KY) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alliant Technologies (KY) Interview Questions

Interviews at Alliant Technologies (KY)

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alliant Technologies (KY)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Alliant Technologies (KY) (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

Contacted through a hiring firm. Had a telephone interview, then was asked to come on site for interview. Met with head of HR, did a tour of the facility, then met with a couple lead engineers.

Interview Questions

• Current Salary   1 Answer
    • If I was OK with travel (as much as 70% if market conditions dictate)   Answer Question
    • Most of the technical questions were "Do you have experience with..."   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Technologies (KY) (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Met HR rep at college career fair. Had a phone interview with HR covering basic topics. On-site interview was with two senior engineers from the department and lasted about an hour. Interview consisted mostly of technical questions and very few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Write code to read in a text file and print each line to the console   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a queue and a stack?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Technologies (KY) (Louisville, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen for personality and HR reasons, and then a standard in person technical screen. Anyone with a basic college CS education should breeze through the process.

Interview Questions

• Choice of 3 coding questions: Read text from a file, output first n Fibonacci numbers, and some similarly easy third question.   Answer Question

Customer Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alliant Technologies (KY) (Louisville, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was via phone call. The interviewer called me during regular business hours. We spoke briefly about the position (which I am currently filling with another employer). This interview was just a matter of seeing whether or not I would keep my job but being employed by Alliant. It was a common contract changeover interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Did I know that Alliant was a subcontractor for the new contractor for my current job.
      2. Was I interested in keeping my current position (since other contractor took over)
      3.. How much is my current salary.
      4. Would take an incredibly low salary for the position in which I'm currently working.   1 Answer

Controls Technician/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alliant Technologies (KY) (Portland, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

A recruiter set me up with an interview with the HR office in Kentucky. The HR office in Kentucky had me meet the local Engineers on site for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is important for a successful project.   1 Answer