Allied Bank Pakistan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allied Bank Pakistan Interview Questions

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan in July 2010.

Interview

After initial request for CV from targeted recuritment efforts, I received a call to go meet the regional corporate head. Interview was wide-ranging, focusing on basic required financial literacy/analysis skills, IQ/EQ, general knowledge of the bank market and local economy, followed by personal interests, motivations etc.

This was followed by interviews with senior management in a month's time, and an offer 2 weeks after that. Employee onboarding was relatively quick, smooth and painless.

Interview Questions

• Why not go to a multinational bank in Pakistan?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in May 2015.

Interview

I apply online for the post of teller after newspaper advertisement. No test arranged by the Allied bank, only final interview arranged. Hiring process tooks four months after apply. Overall experience for interview was good.

Interview Questions

• How many lakhs does 1 million have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan.

Interview

appplied online with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for MBAs then NTS Test followed by panel interview. They are strict on document verification and result awaiting candidates are not welcome

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

I applied online on website of Allied Bank for the post. They called us for the test, after short listing called us for the interview. After interview, they further shortlisted and appointed the shortlisted candidates as teller.

Systems Administrator Interview

Interview

I have applied online for job. i have called for interview and have gud and tough time with Manager of Allied Bank Ltd gulberg branch. I am Little Nervous but confident on my side.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Wing head took the interview first then Group Head and lastly HR

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Multān (Pakistan)) in June 2012.

Interview

Very simple and straight forward process. First to clear the written test, then panel interview and after it you are on board.

Systems Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

I have applied for new position at new place , then was short listed for interview. interview conducted as panel interview.

Management Trainee Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

long and thorough, 3 interviews, with intital ones more detailed. Personality-testing was excluded, which I would have thought would be present. Later interviews focused more on motiviation for joining the bank, career aspirations and how the bank fit into this.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join ABL when you can easily join an international bank?   1 Answer

MTO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allied Bank Pakistan (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in December 2010.

Interview

First of online applications were submitted, then candidates were served notices to appear in a test. After that candidates were asked to appear in interview and finally Job was offerred. All this process was completed in 4 months.

Interview Questions

• If you will e placed outside your hometown will you go for it?   1 Answer