Allied Modular Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Allied Modular

Pit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Allied Modular (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Awesome, we laughed, we were serious, they were considerate, they were positive, they did what they said they would do!It was a very pleasant and comfortable interview. They made me feel like I was already apart of the team. They stressed the importance of being focused and organized. I truly would recommend anyone to work for this establishment. It has been a true Blessing for me. I will give 100% and the best of my knowledge and ability to continue to be the employee they hired me to be! Thank you Allied Modular for the chance!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Allied Modular.

Interview

Met with Sales Manager, VP operations and HR. Easy interview process-This company is a turn and burn type of organization. Took the position until something better came up. Only 2 people where in the building that came from a construction or design background when I was there-Seems like they will bring in people from all backgrounds for the sales team.