Allina Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Allina Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Allina Health

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

It was about an hour of phone interview. I was asked with some behavioral questions and description of my routine in the hospital. The interviewer described what to expect in the position that I applied and gave brief background about the facility .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a patient was upset about you and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Interview

phone interview for 15 min, then after a week in person interview. it was not difficult. first they wanted to know about me. then they asked interview questions,

Leave of Absence Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview itself was pretty standard. I was told I would hear something 10 days later. I followed up a few days after that and have received no response whatsoever nearly a week later. It is unfortunate that what seems from the outside to be a good company would allow the faces they present to job-seekers in their Talent Acquisition team to operate in a manner that is so highly unprofessional. It leads me to question if such dismissive behavior is the norm in this company.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions stick out as being exceedingly difficult.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview, then an in-person interview with a panel. Interview took 45 minutes. There were about 12-15 questions total. Questions led to side discussions that were useful in establishing a connection with each panel member.

Interview Questions

• Are you a self starter? How do you handle challenging patient care situations?   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was straightforward, and she asked pretty basic questions that were easy to answer quickly. She was very nice and answered all the questions I had for her at the end.

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

After an application online, I was quickly reached out to to set up a phone screening. After deciding a time that works they reach out and we had a 15 minute conversation before being invited to attend an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How has your past work history prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth. Interviewed with both the Laboratory Manager, and Laboratory Director. The interview process was very relaxed and management made the interview stress free. Interview questions were pretty standard and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you faced a difficult co-worker and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in October 2019.

Interview

Submitted my resume and application online. Received a phone call from Talent Acquisition, they gave a brief description of the position duties. They asked my expected hourly rate to make sure it was within range, then set up the in-person interview with the Department Nurse Supervisor.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied through an online application, and was invited to an interview with the Clinical Coordinator. A few days later I was invited back for a second interview with the lead RN and one of the doctors in the practice. Later that day I received an email asking to check references.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Lead Interview

Interview

Phone Interview with Human Resources recruiter then in person interview with hiring leader. Went over job role and responsibilities then went through questions. Discussed start date and work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a large project you've worked on and how you managed it?   Answer Question