Allina Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Patient Registration/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Burnsville, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. A recruiter called me to set up a face to face interview with the manager of the department. The interview was about 30 minutes. I got to see the schedule I would be working and got to know a little bit about the environment I would be working in. The manager was professional, nice, and gave me her card with her number and email if I had any questions while she made her decisions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient called you and said they were experiencing chest pain and shortness of breath?   1 Answer

Contract Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in April 2017.

Interview

There are no directors in the department at this time, or other senior leadership for this area. Therefore the interview was conducted with the other Contract Managers at one time. Interview lasted for about one hour, and a final decision has not been made that I am aware of.

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview. Didn't get asked many questions. We mostly talked about the lab manager and the work environment he created. Wasn't able to get the job duento conflicting schedule.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview only took about an hour. The hiring manager took me on a tour of one of the floors, then we sat down in his office to do the official interview. He asked questions that prompted me to tell stories about past patient situations, and took notes as I spoke. I was told the options for shifts that they had available and was basically offered a job after the interview was over. Very laid back and friendly!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had too many tasks to complete at once, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Allina Health in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. I got the feeling pretty quickly that I was not what they were looking for in that particular unit. The interviewer was very professional and still gave me a tour and answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of the hardest things you have experienced in the clinical setting?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you received negative feedback, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in February 2014.

Interview

I applied off of Allina.com . A recruiter contacted me initially with questions. Recruiter made a second contact with me to set up appointment to meet with hiring manager. Interview was smooth, manager friendly, easy to talk with. Interview more conversational than intimidating.I thought it was an easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked me to describe a time when my integrity was tested.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is a union position, salary is based on hours worked/experience. There really was not any negotiating to d.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health (Fridley, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

Took almost a month to get a call from the hiring manager. I had to wait 30 minutes to be called in. I was told to arrive 10-15 minutes early as well. She asked me 2 pages of questions and then took me on a tour of the unit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allina Health.

Interview

Applied with references. Contacted within 2 weeks for an interview. Went in for a 20-30min interview. Called back a couple days later to look at my references. Overall it was a very pleasant and comforting experience. The manager was very nice and did not want to come off as intimidating in the interview. Just go in with confidence and be honest and you will be okay!

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario with 3 different situations and I had to tell them in which order I would complete them.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, called me for interview request (in-person) maybe 20 min interview, request for references need at least 5, then offer a few days later. Make sure to arrive early and bring validation ticket. I got lost, but since I was early I arrived on time lol.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you've advocated for a resident?   2 Answers
    • Tell about a time you had to deal with a patient from a different culture/background?   Answer Question
    • What's are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What would your current manager say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Union

Senior Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnesota City, MN

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minnesota City, MN) in July 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed by a person who was promoted to the management recently and I was already a manager for 1.5 years. So I guess she was insecured to hire me for the position and hence I was not selected. Though I answered all the questions she asked and though I had the 5 years of related work experience for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe the situation when you had to be a team player and how you handled the issues during that situation.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I applied in-online, got a call from HR did a phone interview, a couple month later got an email requesting to interview in person, Interviewed with with two people, one a direct report and another department manager. The process took longer then expected because the first considered an internal candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with, how do you keep organized, what interested you about the job, tell me about yourself

the interview was average interview questions and nothing stands out that was tricky or hard to answer.   Answer Question