KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Allina Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 134 of over 134 interviews

In Person5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Allina Health

Application

I interviewed at Allina Health

Interview

Interview process was quick and simple. They were quick to set up a phone screening and then they were quick to set up a phone interview. After about a day or so, I heard back from them and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see your future?
    1 Answer

Allina Health

Application

I interviewed at Allina Health

Interview

Met with a Clinic Director who asked me several questions about my years of experience and what I was looking for in the job. Wanted to know about a case that did not go well---to see if I could acknowledge my own mistakes/deficiencies. Also asked about cases that had gone well.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a case that did not go well

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Allina Health

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Allina Health

Interview

Same as most other interviews: background experience, what you would do in specific circumstances, how you would deal with specific situations, examples of relevant past experiences and how you handled them.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how would you let your co-workers know that you are struggling and need help.

Allina Health

Application

I interviewed at Allina Health

Interview

Very thorough, several people interviewed me via zoom. I went though 3 interviews with people from various departments. I felt as if I had a complete idea of what to expect and atmosphere of the unit. They answered my questions

Interview Questions
  • Best and worst experiences was a challenge

Allina Health

Application

I interviewed at Allina Health

Interview

It was very informative and easy to converse. I was able to share my passions while my interviewer was very helpful and shared their perspectives in their experience. I was very excited to be able to interview for them and gain more perspective in my future position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Allina Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health

Interview

I received a series of behavioral interview questions from the hiring manager & patient care supervisor(s), based on my previous experience as an RN. The interview also included a tour of the unit. One thing I did not have the opportunity to do was speak to members of staff already working there in order to learn more about the role for which I was interviewing specifically.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how you handle situations where you observe someone not adhering to an established policy, procedure or best practice.

Allina Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Allina Health in Mar 2022

Interview

I met with 3 individuals from the group. It was very conversational. They did not ask many questions but expected well thought out answers. Simple process. They were straight forward about what they were looking for and what the remainder of the process would entail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was rather simple. It was an over the phone interview, where I was asked about my experience and interest in the field and working for the company

Interview Questions
  • Why did I chose the field of radiography

Anonymous Employee in Overlea, MD

Application

I interviewed at Allina Health (Overlea, MD)

Interview

It was help via Zoom and it was quite pleasant. Interview with the manager and supervisor of the Rehab department for acute care and inpatient rehab. They are very kind and asked relevant questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Allina Health (Minneapolis, MN) in Sep 2021

Interview

It went smoothly, the people were very nice. There were no surprises during the interview. My questions were answered thoroughly by the end. I was able to find out if I was accepted soon after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Interviews

Allina Health Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Allina Health according to 143 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 20.16%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Allina Health? Share Your Experiences

Allina Health Careers

Cover image for Allina Health

You deliver exceptional care. Build your career with exceptional people. Jennifer Brehmer, RN, MSN Director, Patient Care...More

• About Us
  • Our Mission
  • Education
  • Volunteer

Company Updates

6 days ago

Company News
As part of our commitment to Whole Person Care, Allina Health is excited to announce the first-of-its-kind Center for Integrated Mental Health and Addiction Care. Together with Canvas Health, SACA Food Shelf & Thrift Store, Anoka County Social Services and Touchstone Mental Health, we are wrapping our services under one roof, transforming our ability to provide patient-centered mental health and addiction care.
Shared image - Allina Health announces new Center for Integrated Mental Health and Addiction Care
www.allinahealth.org

6 days ago

Community
A recent study shows 30 million children play sports and 3.5 million under the age of 14 are injured each year. Greg Folsom, MD, Allina Health Orthopedics, is one of the physicians for Minnesota United FC. He spoke with WCCO-TV about ways to prevent injuries such as coaching kids to listen to their bodies and not play through the pain. He also noted how playing the same sport year-round can cause physical wear and tear on young athletes' bodies. [WCCO-TV News, September 16, 2022]
Shared image - How to limit sports-related injuries in children
How to limit sports-related injuries in children
www.allinahealth.org

Allina Health Photos

+ Add Photo
Allina Health photo of: United Hospital
Allina Health photo of: Allina Health Bike Drive
Allina Health photo of: Mission Matters
Allina Health photo of: Magnet Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Allina Health photo of: Allina Health Security
Allina Health photo of: Grand opening of our new centralized Customer Experience Center
Allina Health photo of: Courage Kenny