AllofE Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at AllofE Solutions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AllofE Solutions (Lawrence, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

Initial interview: 30 minute IQ test and 30-45 minute personal interview with the head of Marketing. Asked basic questions about my experience, level of interest in software systems, education and the like.
    Follow-up interview: 15 minute interview with a product team, 15 minute quiz to catch errors in a demo system, and 30 minute interview again with the head of Marketing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate with them. They do not negotiate with starting wages.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AllofE Solutions.

Interview

IQ Test and Interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AllofE Solutions.

Interview

I first took a competency test that was pretty short. Then, I spoke with an HR director. A few days later I came back in for a second interview and was offered the position.

Sales and Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AllofE Solutions (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews. The first interview was pretty standard, and I took a test similar to an IQ test. In my second interview, I was assessed on my understanding of systems. In my third interview, I was in a group setting with other potential hirees, and we were provided with several questions we debated. The group interview isn't standard, but it is a way to gauge yourself against others vying for the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you looked at other positions?   1 Answer

Web Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AllofE Solutions (Lawrence, KS) in May 2008.

Interview

Extremely rigorous technical interview consistent of individual interviews with three technical leaders. Also given programming exercises to complete on paper alone in a room, to be done in a very short time. You'll probably never need to code a linked list in C in your life, but they felt the need to ask the question, I guess to see how well I paid attention in college.

Interview Questions

• One of the software engineers asked me the question about the colored chameleons bonking into each other question. Basically, there are 15 red, 17 green, and 19 blue chameleons on a desert island. Whenever two chameleons of different colors collide, they both become chameleons of the third color. Can it ever be that all the chameleons on the island are the same color?   3 Answers

Negotiation

They offered me a pathetically low salary and I foolishly accepted.