Allure Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Sort:

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call about coming in for an interview about 15 minutes after I submit my resume, which made me think they're desperate. I did a lot of research on this company and found VERY mixed reviews, but also no real information about the company itself. I went to the interview because I was curious. There were about 15 other people there interviewing at the same time, which was a big red flag. The woman interviewing me asked me very few questions and mostly explained the role. She said everyone starts at the bottom and can work up after a year. I said, "so this interview isn't even for the manager position I applied to?" She said, it is, but you're not qualified until you work with us for a year. I said, "so this interview is definitely not for the position I applied to." She seemed very put off that I was asking so many questions. Another red flag. I didn't get an offer or a followup. The whole thing seems like a big scam to me.

Advertising Interview

Interview

Had to wait an hour to be interviewed. There was loud music in the background. The "office" looked run down and pretty sketchy. After being interviewed, they asked for me to come back to the second round without asking very much about myself.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group in January 2015.

Interview

very quick interview with no interest in my personality...... THe most unprofessional interview ever.
    I had a chance to tall to the manager about my position but didn't get any clear answer.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

easy but seems kinda disorganized. I saw on glass door that there is not salary offered after my interview. I wish that i asked about it during the interview. but anyways I declined it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It was more informal than I expected it to be. My interview was scheduled at 1:30pm but I got my interview an hour later. I was just told to wait and was interviewed with a different person than I was told in the email. The interview itself was pretty chill but the whole place felt disorganized and not so professional, with pop music blasting through the radio. I got a call back for the second interview while I was at the first interview but I got an offer from different place so I turned down the 2nd interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was really short maybe even less than 10 minutes. I had my interview appointment at 1 but needed to wait till 3 for my interview which was a disappointment. They're also located in a kind of shady place in 42nd sheet heads up

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied via ZipRecruit, and received an email back the same day with an interview offer. I applied for two positions, and emailed the recruiter on which position it was for, since the email was quite confusing on which. She replied both. Made me wonder if they actually keep track of who applied for what and if they just select a mass group of people to come in for interviews?

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group.

Interview

I have 10 years of marketing experience, and I applied for a senior marketing position advertised online. Once I arrived at the interview, there were about 15 other people there. It was as if they were herding cattle. I almost walked out but decided to endure since I was already there. It was a revolving door of interviews, which lasted 15 minutes, max. Once I was called in, the recruiter started the conversation with, "This is going to only take 10 minutes." She then proceeded to tell me how this was an entry level position, and there was of course no job description. This seems like some weird scam. The job advertisement was a bait and switch, and a complete waste of my time. Pass on this company!!

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in entry level work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Linkedin, immediately got an automated response about scheduling an interview.
    When I arrived, I sat next to a dead plant in the room, there were multiple beta fish containers containing dead fish floating at the top. TMZ was blasting so loud I couldnt even hear my name being called. The position and company is pretty much door to door sales. They said salary was based on commission, but if I were following and tagging along an account manager, and theyre selling, how would I make any money? The "account managers" each have a section of NYC and go door to door trying to sell the product. This is cold sales, not marketing. As much as I tried to tell them this, they denied and tried to veer in another direction of a question.
    THIS PLACE IS A SCAM, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a leader? Do you like to travel?   Answer Question

This place was a joke and a scam.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Allure Marketing Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I went to the first round and it only last about 20mjn.
    The interview is so easy and he asked me back for second round right after the interview and arrange the time. I will go on the second one to see whether I like the company