AlphaSoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AlphaSoft

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AlphaSoft (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Three step process. Apply to the company. There will be a telephonic interview. Technical in nature. Gauges your technical acumen. Later a face to face interview. Gauges how you habdle the clients, attitude in the work place, implementation skills etc. Later an offer would be made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AlphaSoft in February 2011.

Interview

Interview process was a face to face one . With a scheduled walk-in and through references.The criteria was to have minimum 3+ Years of Oracle Applications or other ERP and should have good communication skills .
    Offer letter will be given immediately and the rest of the hiring process is through e-mail and phone . They process H1B visas free of cost including relocation.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much as I was in need of a H1B to enter USA .
    For those who need to join , they can negotiate better salary and know all the terms and conditions .