Alphastaff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alphastaff Interview Questions

2.7

Benefits Reconciliation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alphastaff (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Classic Questions. The interviewer was friendly. They provided a lot information about the company process. But the process take a long time to move on. The company environment is friendly in general.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alphastaff in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was handled with care and consideration. I felt very respected during the process and the interviewers were professional. A phone interview followed by an in-person interview and then a panel interview was the process. It was a positive experience all around. Unfortunately, the employer had a previous employee that indicated they wished to be rehired for the position. Subsequently, that is the decision they made. They were extremely courteous about the decision with the CEO even calling me directly to explain why they made the decision to rehire a former employee.

Interview Questions

• What would I change at AlphaStaff?   1 Answer

Payroll Specialist Interview

Interview

Screened, then in-person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, all or nothing offer.

Payroll Interview

Interview

The interview process was very misleading. When interviewed, the presentation came across as that if hired, I would be working for a reputable, knowledgeable company. The location and office size is misleading as well. The company doesn't need half the space it currently has due to client size but prefers to keep up appearances.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any variations from typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alphastaff (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring process happen pretty quickly.it was not long after the interview I receive the call. The Director did a phone interview with me then i was brought into the office for a face to face interview with engineer since the Director was in Ft. Lauderdale.

Interview Questions

• Personality Question and some technical questions   1 Answer

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Alphastaff (Dallas, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

Had a pleasant interview process flow. People were knowledgeable and didn't mind questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your PMP certification?   1 Answer
    • Are you going to have any trouble with the commute?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no, none

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Alphastaff (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with management during my interview with AlphaStaff. I received more background about the company as though they really believe and practice their mission statement and values. I was introduced to a few of management and everyone was very pleasant and friendly. The inteview lasted around 30 minutes.