Alps Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alps Electric Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.0

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Alps Electric.

Interview

I was very excited about the prospect of working for such a good company. But.... After a Phone interview and two face to face interviews in quick succession there was complete silence. HR Would not return calls or emails and then out of the blue a month later said job offered to another candidate. So I Did some checking and they actually are now on hiring freeze and didn't hire anyone. I wish companies would just tell the truth.

Interview Questions

Interview

Management is involved and so are other senior engineers. They ask your basic automotive related questions and ask you about your knowledge of their company. Interview process took 2 months others get in way faster

Interview Questions

• Describing or drawing out a design project you may have worked on in previous Job or at school .   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alps Electric (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was quick as they require people in a hurry and no real thought given to securing the right candidates. The main thing is to be flexible and show you have good dexterity for making things. Also important to say that you work well in a team setting and are good at taking verbal and written instructions.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you, can you attend work at short notice?   Answer Question

Marketing and Public Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alps Electric (San Jose, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was originally interviewed for a Product Marketing Manager. The interview process was quite professional and there were 3 different contributors during the interview. I was hired and within 45 days I was able to turn 210 returned printers into 3 by implementing a Q&A quick-fix process. I asked my supervisor if I could visit the RMA division within the building and speak to the operations manager in charge of RMAs. I had a list of questions to ask the supervisior. The first one... Please tell me the number one reason these printers get returned. He lowered the door where the cartridges are placed and gently tapped on a bar called "The Black Veil". Just by tapping that bar it adjusted the printer into a completely functioning printer. I also spoke to the Operations Manager in charge of manufacturing and when they went back into production, engineering adjusted this issue.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could be able to handle multiple tasks? That was not a problem. They asked about my previous marketing experience and I was able to respond accordingly.   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Millstreet, Co. Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alps Electric (Millstreet, Co. Cork (Ireland)).

Interview

Short interview, less than 30 minutes. Very relaxed conversation with one supervisor and one person from HR department. Whole process from application to start of employment was about one week long. I was first called to do aptitude test which include turning cylinders and putting small nuts on bolts and removing same. One day after aptitude test I was called for interview.