AltaGas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AltaGas Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AltaGas

Senior Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AltaGas (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The interviewers were unprepared for the interview. There were no formal questions that were asked from the onset of the interview. I was asked to provide a summary of my experiences while the interviewers read my resume which seemed for the first time. It almost seemed during the process that a candidate had already been selected and thus was a formality which was being completed.

Interview Questions

• The most pertinent question i was asked was to provide a brief summary of my experiences.   1 Answer

New Grad Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AltaGas (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online. Two rounds of in-person two-on-one interviews with combination of HR and business representatives. Mostly "fit" behavioral questions. Important to have an understanding of the oil & gas industry.

Interview Questions

• Why our company? Total property tax collected in Calgary last year?   1 Answer