Altec Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Altec Industries

Application

I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

Group interview. It was multiple people. I felt like I had to focus more on outshining others than getting to be myself. I felt like some people just piggy backed off of each other.

Interview Questions
  • Do you see believe you are a team player?
    Answer Question
  • What are your weaknesses and strengths?

Altec Industries

Application

I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

It was about 30 minutes long, with two interviewers taking turns asking questions. Both interviewers were very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in wanting to know more about their candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altec Industries

Application

I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

Talked to them at the career fair. After that, the person I spoke with scheduled an interview 1 on 1 later that week. After that, I went on to talk to 5 people for 20-25 min each.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Take a deep dive into some one of your favorite/toughest projects. Take me through the weeds and get technical with it.

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Altec Industries (Roanoke, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

They asked a good amount of questions and they answered most of mine clearly, especially for the amount that I had. Very friendly during the process. At times it seemed as though they didn’t have the answers to all my question but they were able to get it in some way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altec Industries

Application

I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

Applied for the job . Few days later received a phone call asking a few more questions then tried to set up a in person interview. In person was infront of several people all asking questions. After that interview I didn't hear anything for a month then it took HR another month to finally get me to able to work.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in welding and if I was interested in working nights

Altec Industries

Application

I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

Very laid back, standard resume and experience questions. They asked about past job experiences in addition to extra curriculars and why I did them and how they impacted my college experience. They are also very centered in customer satisfaction

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altec Industries (Birmingham, AL) in Nov 2020

Interview

Friendly, informal, non-techincal. Video call intervire after a small informal ine at the career fair. It lasted for maybe 30 minutes, interesting thing is that I was asked to apply after the review

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Altec Industries

Application

I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

Straightforward behavioral interview. They mainly focused on previous project experiences, asking specifically about interactions with other team members to see how you deal in certain situations. There were no technical questions, besides elaboration on some of the more technical resume projects. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time that you had to work with a difficult team member, and how did you handle the situation?

Altec Industries

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

It was easy and quick. Got a call back a few days later. I was able to tell them when I can start which was after the holidays and they approved it.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Altec Industries

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Altec Industries

Interview

I met them through my college career fair and applied for the position online. I sat down for the interview 3 days after I first met them. It was an easy, positive experience over all.

Interview Questions
  • How have you shown creativity through a project? Hardest thing in leadership roles?
1 person found this interview helpful