Alterra Pest Control Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Alterra Pest Control

1.7

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Anaheim, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Discussion based of performance the previous summer. It all depends on your leadership ability and your willingness to recruit. The training to team lead is provided but most of it comes from within.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself and your team at the end of next summer?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Provo, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

It's a recruiting process. They more persuade you to work for them instead of you trying to prove you should get the position. They do have a personality test to see if you would be good for the job but many recruiters don't use it and in the end it doesn't real mean anything.

Interview Questions

• Have you had sales experience?   1 Answer

Pest Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Laurel, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick but i needed to go to two separate interview over two weeks. Meeting with both the Route manager and the branch manager. After my second interview I waited another week before getting an actual response.

Interview Questions

• If you could be doing anything in life, right now, What would you be doing?   1 Answer

Route Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

Skype call with regional manager. Friend of the family kind of feel. Quick explanation of what I would be doing. And that was the last time I ever saw him.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with the contract?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control.

Interview

I got referred by a friend and I had one interview. He told me all of the reasons Alterra is the best (typical) like average money a sales rep gets and what percentage of customers stay and other things that really persuaded me to want to stay...it turned out to be a little flawed but it was a good experience for the most part.

Service Pro Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

After you apply on the Craigslist add, you give the company you applied for a call to possibly set up an interview. When you receive your interview, you come in at the specific time you were assigned, and proceed with the interview. Most interviews are done by the Branch Manager and the Service Manager. When doing the interview they ask you many small questions, learn a little about you and your qualifications, and precious work experience. At the end of the interview they will either say "We would like to offer you a position, or we will be giving you a call", after that they set you for you orientation. When you come in for your orientation, you immediately go take a drug test, then come back and fill out paperwork and watch videos all day! Training usually last for about 5-10 days.

Interview Questions

• How do you contribute to a team?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control.

Interview

Interview was pretty basic, I met with Vess and he asked a few questions. He scoped it out and then I found out later that day that I was accepted to go out and sell for them.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold something before   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Modesto, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

They seem to take anyone with a pulse. Interview was done over Skype. It was less of an interview since they look to recruit as many potential sales reps. I'm pretty sure the only thing they want to make sure is that I'm not a criminal and that I would finish the summer. A lot of things that were promised never did realize, make sure that everything they promise is written down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure the special "deals" and particular things they promise are written down on paper.

Cls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Alterra Pest Control (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, Process took about a week... Got hired shortly after interview. 1 on one with the manager he was very laid back and easy going.. Asked when id be able to start if offed the potion and mainly asked questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for them, Past dob duties   1 Answer