Amada Senior Care Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amada Senior Care

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Torrance, CA)

Interview

The Interview Was Very Easy I Applied Spoke With The Recruiter Had On Zoom Interview Also Have To Have Your 2 Step PPD Live Scan Back Ground Check . Once Your Back Ground Clear You Go In For Orientation

Interview Questions
  • Experience Transportation Availability Skills .
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niles, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Niles, IL) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied on line, and within a few hours received a text message. When I called immediately, they told me that the person who texted me wasn't available. The person with whom I spoke gave her name, but didn't tell me her title and role until about 48 hours later when we were sitting across the table from each other. In less than two minutes, she invited me for an in-person interview. It took over two minutes to find a mutually agreeable day and time because she kept specifying times that I had already told her that I was not available. After the phone call, she sent a text message telling me to bring my current TB test and references. When I arrived at the appointed time, she hadn't arrived yet, and there were no weather issues that might have delayed her. I was put in a conference room with a paper application, much of which was redundant of the on-line application I already completed and within itself. After I completed the paperwork, the woman with whom I had talked on the phone kept me waiting about 15 more minutes before she came in to the conference room, and it wasn't that she was reviewing my paperwork, because I still had it. When she came in the conference room, she verified my name, but I had to ask for her name and role. The only thing she wanted were the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of previous clients for whom I had been a caregiver. She was very specific that she wanted client information -- not previous employers or supervisors, whose information I had. She didn't want to discuss the kind of care I provided, situations I had handled, nor anything else about my qualifications or experience without the reference information. She kept referring to the other women in the office as "the girls" which I though was highly unprofessional, and she said that "the girls" couldn't schedule me with any clients without knowing who I had worked with before. Even when I cited the HIPPA rules and my confidentiality agreement with the previous agency, she insisted that she couldn't progress with the interview without the reference information. I finally got up and left, and she made no effort to stop me. The whole time I was in the office, I was amazed at how they all had their masks off, and seemed to grab them in a panic when I walked through the main office area when I entered and as I left.

Interview Questions
  • Who have you provided care for -- names and telephone numbers?

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Philadelphia, PA) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had a great, warm and welcoming interview with a recruiter from this great team. Looking forward to starting with them soon. I have been given an immediate offer and a live-in case on the first call. Great timing for me to continue working and join a new company

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in client care?

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Florence, AZ) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was amazing! The lady was so nice & the interview was laid back & easy going. They make you feel very comfortable. I was nervous because I don't do good with interviews & she made it so smooth & made me open up & not be so shy.

Interview Questions
  • 3 things not to ever do as a caregiver

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Hoover, AL) in Mar 2020

Interview

It’s ok I can’t say to much bad about the company other than one struck you do t cone in the office they fire you. When you live and or can’t not get there it’s so far away

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Mesa, AZ)

Interview

Applied online and then spoke with someone over the phone who then scheduled me with an in office interview with someone from recruitment for about 30 minutes and then meet with someone from scheduling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (New York, NY) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was a one on one interview. The process was fast . The interviewer informed me about the things within the company, such as, time off request and the area they service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Meet with the recruiter, fill out application and additional paperwork. Have a short interview, with common questions, such as Tell me something about yourself? The hardest part of the process was filling out all of the paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Woods, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Laguna Woods, CA)

Interview

Interview was very straightforward. They want to get to know your skills, personality, and your intentions of being a caregiver. Also asks for availability. Staff at Amada Senior Care are super friendly and caring!

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a caregiver and what are some duties a caregiver does?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Amada Senior Care (Davis, CA) in Feb 2018

Interview

The interview process was professional yet casual. The first interview was over the phone and was basically a review of experience and capabilities/interests. They reached out to me based on my capabilities and had me in mind for a specific client with specific needs. Once it was established that I met the qualifications, I submitted proof online of my certifications, then had an in-person interview. Then I was sent for a meet and greet with client.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Interviews