Amazing Lash Studio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Amazing Lash Studio

1.7

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Overland Park, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a joke. Lies about making good money and working in an uplifting enviornment. You cant make any real money because they dont have enough clients. The business isnt booming its sinking and its ran by a bunch of obnoxious people. Rules only apply for certain people and the lead stylist doent even install like we are trained to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none i was hired on the spot

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio.

Interview

Do not apply please be smart. I had my heart set on this job and they really disappointed me. The managers are babies ( 23&24) and act like children. I clearly applied for full time and i did not even receive 20 hours a week ! they made up some sorry excuse saying they dont know how busy the studio will be. I feel dumb turning down a great job just to work at this bogus place. They act like you can excel with the company when really you cant. They all seemed nice at first but of course they are just phony and want to use their power to boss you around. They do NOT have maintenance so they expect you to be the cleaning lady, scrubbing the toilets, sweeping and mopping while they pay you dust. Literally, every day they changed the training times, telling you what time to come in the next day, assuming your time revolves around theirs. The "responsible" managers did not even include me in the group text about the future training times and because I missed ONE day they refused to even put me back on the schedule. This mistake was on THEIR part. actually, ALL of the mistakes were on their part and the studio had not even opened yet.
    please make a wise choice. I even tried getting in contact with the owner to bring these issues to her attention but she apparently is too busy. I am only looking out. if you are looking to be a stylist, trust you can learn on your own or go somewhere else. The stylists there have never did eyelashes a day in their life before working here. Good luck

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Brandon, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

All she wanted to do was gossip about the girls that were working there at the time. She asked a few questions about myself nothing hard at all. I was advised about how the training was a week long.

Interview Questions

• She how I found the job posting?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was Very quick, great manager, she was friendly, gave job offer on the spot and even had pay ready to discuss. She was very upbeat and positive. Misleading as far as pay expectancy, don’t believe the $20 an hour scheme!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

First off, the interview was made for 1 pm. When I showed they handed me an application to fill (you should really have that online so it can be done before the interview), once I had finished filling it out it was given to the manager. Finally at 1:35 pm the manager comes to greet me and take me back to one of the treatment rooms for the interview. The room was a mess! Lash glue all over the walls, treatment bed, stool, cart, everywhere. I was immediately put off. The actual interview was mostly a rundown of the company and position. Discussed pay which is where I had an issue with; 9/hr with 5% commission on service plus 10% commission on retail. Unlike other treatments lashing usually takes at least an hour (fills) I don't see how one can make a decent living on that pay structure. Plus they wan you to commit to 2 weeks training with no pay. When it came to benefits I was told only corporate locations are able to offer that to full time employees and for me to be able to achieve that in my city/location I would probably have to work at two center to accrue those hours. In the end I understood it as, I'll be worked like a dog and hate my job.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio in January 2017.

Interview

Really easy, asked basic interview questions and went over resume and past job experiences. About 15 minutes long for the interview. It was a very relaxed and comfortable setting.

Esthetician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was short but informing, I sat with the manager and reviewed what the job entailed. Watched a couple videos and gifescorrexaround and introduced to everyone. I don't see what all these bad reviews on here before, but I love the managers there

Interview Questions

• They asked how long I had my license, asked my age and if kinda where I was guygvćg   1 Answer

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, one-on-one interview, presentation. The interviewer made me feel comfortable and kept it casual even though it was for a formal position. The interviewer brought out the best in me, which I appreciated.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Hired on the sport, easy interview about 20 minutes. There was a phone screening first and then an in-person interview a few days later. Overall, quick process and easy questions.

Interview Questions

• What is there to know about you that I can not see on your resume?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazing Lash Studio (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process felt very warm and welcoming. I was asked questions about past experience and how I felt I could contribute to the company. Overall, the interview felt more like a friendly conversation. I totally enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work with us?   1 Answer