Ambank Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ambank Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

Amgraduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2016.

Interview

It took about 3 weeks, for the entire process. I was called for an interview after 2 days, after the career fair. Then, after more than week, I was called to attend a panel interview the following week.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about your experiences, a task you completed, why you want to work here etc. the usual interview questions   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ipoh (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Ipoh (Malaysia)) in August 2016.

Interview

I just apply through online and few weeks later the branch manager called me for an interview.
    I went and he just directly discuss bout the salary. I am very worried at first but then everything goes smoothly as the manager is very kind. He just ask me not to be scare and important is i willing to learn.

Stewardess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at 11 June 2016. I arrived at 8.15am, long queue. My number is 200+. My group is 10 people, and the interview time was around 10.30am.

I made mistake I did not present the right attitude, have to show you really want this job. But this is my first time, so quite nervous. Therefore, I failed at first round.

I have the contact number who was same group with me. After I was out of the first round, I whatsapp the girl, just want to know more about the next. She said she is too short, when second round her height is measured by them.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and do you prefer sunset or sunrise   1 Answer

Treasury Executive Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Selection of CV : 5 days
    Screening and Appointment of Interview: 7 days
    Interview Decision : 14 days
    Final Decision of Acceptance of Job : 10 days

6 candidate applied for this job position

It falls under Group of Operation Coverage

Being Interviewed by Panel Interviewer consists of FX Manager and SVP of Treasury

The Interview lasted for 30 to 40minutes during my time. But the exact time interview should ends is within 20minutes time.

Interview Questions

• What make you difference compared to other candidates whom applied for the same job position as you?
      How can you contribute to this department and to your job responsibility if you are accepted to be apart of our department?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

Not bad. Interactive interview session. Friendly and polite interviewer. Gave you a fair explanation of job roles and remunerations. However, the time taken to review the application is very very long. 30 days. Went through 3 times of face-to-face interview. The interviewers seems not sure on deciding whether to hire the candidate or not.

Process Analyst Interview

Interview

There will be online personality test, Once submitted, they will call for interview session. During the interview session, there will be essay writing test. After the test, will have one-to-one session interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambank Group.

Interview

Applied online, got called from Branch Manager directly the next day. Did not go through HR interview. About a week, HR called me go for medical check up and sign the offer letter the same day as well.

Interview Questions

• A pleasant interview experience with Branch Manager, no difficult question was ask. It's just normal questions, eg. introduce yourself, what do you know about the job role you apply for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Without negotiation, the Branch Manager offered higher salary than I expected.

Operation Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Before the interview, I had to write an essay asking a scenario and how would you handle it. During the interview, the manager asked to introduce yourself, the strength/weakness, and other typical questions.

Analyst Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Telephone screening, group discussion, HR round. Easy process, long timelines. Brush up on most technology stuff (Java, SQL, HTML). Take it easy and you will do fine. Answer all questions truthfully or you will get caught later on as well. Background check was very stringent as well.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ambank Group (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in November 2013.

Interview

not so pleasant with HR. try to cut down the pay a lot without increment and expect to forgo current benefits if unable to prove. rude HR personnel. second interview with HR SM was good. he is professional.

Interview Questions

• will you leave within short period of time   1 Answer