Amcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amcor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.9

Machine Operator II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Amcor.

Interview

Sat down with two supervisors and HR Manager. Relaxed environment. HR manager walks you through the whole process. Basic questions on safety and work expectations. Attendance is gone over. Basic knowledge of work standards. What makes you stand out compared to the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked you how long have you been here. What qualifications you have. Showed them on paper how to troubleshoot different errors on the machine. They go over attendance. Work performance. Opinions of the mechanics.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume, received call 2 weeks later. First we scheduled a phone interview. Following this I went to the office for an in-person interview with 3 employees/managers. Positive, standard experience.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amcor (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview began with several character questions and then a question about my comfort zone with firing people. That threw up a red flag. The HR manager seemed out of touch with reality.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with firing people?   2 Answers

From the facility tour and speaking with a few colleagues, the management style at this place is comparable to a prison camp. I politely declined any offer or communication.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amcor (American Canyon, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

three people interview. Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours. Visit the department site to get valuable information on its mandate, services and structure

Advanced Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amcor.

Interview

Go through the resume and ask the details

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amcor (Mundelein, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

There was an initial behavior and informational interview, which occurred on campus. Shortly afterward, we were invited to the final round, which was comprised of a series of interview panels with multiple members of the engineering and management staff. These interviews included a mix of behavioral and technical questions. We were informed of our offers after a couple days of deliberation.

Interview Questions

• Please describe one method you can use to evaluate a linear regression   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amcor (Madison, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Good questions about your previous work experence. They also like to get to know who you are as a person. Very warm HR team and Supervisors. They also want to know that you work safely.

Credit/Collections Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amcor (Vernon Hills, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I had a phone innterview with someone from Human Resources. After the phone screening, I went in for the interview. I met with the same person from Human Resources that I had the phone interview with and the Credit Manager. These two seemed to be okay. After that, I met with a person from the Credit department and the Customer Service Manager. These two seemed to be very intimidating and condescending. I wasn't going to take an offer if received because of the second group of people I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• These were very general questions in the first round of interviews in which they were technical. The second group asked me questions about credit and my future goals.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amcor (Buena Park, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Worked through a recruiter who gave me tips. Met with Hiring Manager and HR. Called back for a second interview where I was tested on Excel and given one of those personality/business ethics/decision making tests. Brought back a third time for an interview with a VP. All of the questions were basic, they didn't ask anything unexpected or strange. Everyone was very professional and extremely polite.

Interview Questions

• They provided me with very specific data in an excel spreadsheet and then requested that I find information. Not overly challenging, but when you're sitting in the hiring manager's office, it's a bit intimidating.   Answer Question

Account Manager Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amcor (Manchester, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Disorganized. Recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. The day of the phone interview the individual called me very late. By the time we were able to speak she had not reviewed my resume or had questions prepared. The phone call lasted maybe 10 minutes.