Amcor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amcor Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

Work From Home Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amcor in September 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via text and then via Google Hangouts for an interview. The person advised they had viewed my resume on Glassdoor and sent the Hangout invitation via Jaskson Gibson. The offer was for 30k/year salary. When I asked for an in person interview, the person then advised they were going to kill me. I would not advise using Glassdoor or this company.

Interview Questions

• can I have your contact info   1 Answer

Senior Benefits & Comp Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amcor (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Late March 2017, had 40 min Skype phone interview w/ one of company's recruiters, who physically was in a FL office. Five days later, was sent invitation for in-person interview w/ 2 of their HR people in Buffalo Grove office. During in-person interview, I found these 2 HR ladies to be lacking in personalities. They asked all the relevant "HR/Benefits questions", but not once cracked a smile. When I asked what the "next steps" were in interviewing process, they dodged the question.

A week after in-person interview, I emailed initial recruiter for candidacy status update & rec'd no response from him. Totally ghosted!! Did not even receive a typical automated "NO" rejection email.

Quality Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amcor (Mundelein, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I sat down with the quality manager and another quality employee and we went through basic questions, as well as more in depth experience. The environment was welcoming and everyone I met was friendly. The quality manager seemed passionate about her job and Amcor in general which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Amcor.

Interview

Sat down with two supervisors and HR Manager. Relaxed environment. HR manager walks you through the whole process. Basic questions on safety and work expectations. Attendance is gone over. Basic knowledge of work standards. What makes you stand out compared to the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• They basically asked you how long have you been here. What qualifications you have. Showed them on paper how to troubleshoot different errors on the machine. They go over attendance. Work performance. Opinions of the mechanics.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume, received call 2 weeks later. First we scheduled a phone interview. Following this I went to the office for an in-person interview with 3 employees/managers. Positive, standard experience.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amcor (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview began with several character questions and then a question about my comfort zone with firing people. That threw up a red flag. The HR manager seemed out of touch with reality.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with firing people?   2 Answers

From the facility tour and speaking with a few colleagues, the management style at this place is comparable to a prison camp. I politely declined any offer or communication.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in American Canyon, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amcor (American Canyon, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

three people interview. Re-read the job description carefully, and ask your contact for any additional information. Make sure you have a solid understanding of all the responsibilities, skills, certification and knowledge required, and that you are able to accommodate the job’s location and hours. Visit the department site to get valuable information on its mandate, services and structure

Advanced Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amcor.

Interview

Go through the resume and ask the details

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amcor (Mundelein, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

There was an initial behavior and informational interview, which occurred on campus. Shortly afterward, we were invited to the final round, which was comprised of a series of interview panels with multiple members of the engineering and management staff. These interviews included a mix of behavioral and technical questions. We were informed of our offers after a couple days of deliberation.

Interview Questions

• Please describe one method you can use to evaluate a linear regression   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amcor (Madison, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Good questions about your previous work experence. They also like to get to know who you are as a person. Very warm HR team and Supervisors. They also want to know that you work safely.