Amdocs Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amdocs Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in May 2008.

Interview

Spend to much efforts to solve all IQ tests, technical tests. The overall interview took the whole day in the office. The position requirements much higher then work assigned

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amdocs (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

Couple of interviews onsite - Mexico.
    Interview with manager in Brazil.
    Interview with manager in Israel.

Talent acquisition team is really bad. No communication or feedback for weeks, then out of the blue asked to continue with hiring process at random stages (that is, 1st, 2nd or 3rd interview)...twice. Recruiting team doesn't really know whether or not you've interviewed with their developers/managers before and make you waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Core Java and Spring framework   1 Answer

I can't really take the company seriously with such a bad recruitment process

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was wonderful exp. and the interviewer was very cool. Applied via consultancy firm and got call on time. Interviewer was some very senior person from RnD team.

Interview Questions

• He asked about Concurrency, concurrent package, design patterns and multithreading.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

one written test then 2-3 rounds of interviews. Total process has taken aprx 1 month. aprx 1-2 weeks to declare the results of each round.

Interview Questions

• core java, J2EE, Oracle and sql   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1: Aptitude - 5 different section including Technical(unix,sql,c programming)
    Technical- I had been told to write Test cases for Lift
    if you clear Apti + Technical then HR round is just formality

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring process constitutes of various rounds, mostly all of them last for more than a hour. Initial round was an online test which contained various vague questions. Although I cleared the test, after informing me about the results they never called back

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview for SME/SSME consists of a computer adaptive technical test followed by a face to face technical round and lastly a HR round. The technical round consists of questions from Unix,SQL,Java/C++,Aptitude,PseudoCode/Basic Algorithms.
    All the questions are basic to Intermediate level in the computer adaptive technical test.
    The interview round consists of questions from intermediate to advanced level questions.
    The HR round is just for the sake and basically a salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• Singleton class implementation and what would be preferred a Singleton class or a Synchronised Thread Class   Answer Question
    • Differnece between Lock at object level and Class Level   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First 5-6 hours of written test including aptitude ,OS,C, algoriths,flow charts,complexity of algorithms and data structures.
    Then after that 1 combined technical + HR round of interview was conducted.
    that interview was of very short duration and few questions regarding SQL/C was asked.
    Main filter was written test only.

Interview Questions

• sort a array in C.   Answer Question
    • write a query to fetch second highest salary from the department.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will give you only whatever they had decided prior to the interview.
    There is no process or any range for the packages range you could get.
    Its upon the mood of HRs persons as they dont have anything defined as range for any talent.
    They will give or offer whatever they like depending upon there mood.
    Mostly all donkeys would fetch large sum of package and the people who really did well in the interview would get similar to the freshers.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews taken either in company (if local) or in Hotels (out of station). Questions are to check if interviewee has experience is as per the requirement in the domain of interviewer project.
    Also, extra questions include to assess his analytical skills.
    After this, there would be HR interview to discuss salaries.

Interview Questions

• How JAVA memory leaks can occur if their is garbage collection   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Initiallly they have a very long aptitude cum technical test.After that you will have 2 technical rounds with technical guys which will be very difficult and then an HR round and after that salary negotiations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amdocs has very strict salary standards and they try to offer you the amount that is their current employees are earning with same experiance level as yours.