Amdocs Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

3.4

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

There was 2.5 Hours of online test which was based on quantitative, analytical and technical skills followed by two technical rounds with technical team and managers respectively. Technical interview was based on JAVA, UNIX, SQL and J2EE frameworks like Spring.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose interview question here due to NDA agreement.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amdocs

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in May 2008.

Interview

Spend to much efforts to solve all IQ tests, technical tests. The overall interview took the whole day in the office. The position requirements much higher then work assigned

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online test followed by one on one
    If you clear online test they won't much focus on your one on one.
    They will ask you to work in shifts. If you are married then it is 50-50 situation of u being selected.
    They will never negotiate on salary package.
    And would drop you if you negotiate on salary package.
    Want early joiners.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was ok. There were 4 rounds:

1. Technical Interview (Front end Technologies)
    2. Technical Interview 2 (Back end Technologies)
    3. Managerial Round
    4. Aptitude Test
    5. Finally the HR round for negotiations

HR told me that I had cleared all the rounds and will get an offer or intent of offer within a week or so. I waited for a week patiently but didn't got anything from them.

Form that day I have been regularly emailing them about my candidature status and every day the HR tells me that by today EOD they will send something, but they don't.

I am quite pissed of because of this behavior of the HR and am not following up now. This is a perfect example of how good companies paint a bad picture of themselves.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic question related to jQuery and Javascript in the first round. In the second round the focus was on WCF, SQL and C#. Third round was more of a behavioral round and in the aptitude test they asked problems from Quant (Number system, profit and loss etc), DI, LR and English.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amdocs (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

Couple of interviews onsite - Mexico.
    Interview with manager in Brazil.
    Interview with manager in Israel.

Talent acquisition team is really bad. No communication or feedback for weeks, then out of the blue asked to continue with hiring process at random stages (that is, 1st, 2nd or 3rd interview)...twice. Recruiting team doesn't really know whether or not you've interviewed with their developers/managers before and make you waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Core Java and Spring framework   1 Answer

I can't really take the company seriously with such a bad recruitment process

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was wonderful exp. and the interviewer was very cool. Applied via consultancy firm and got call on time. Interviewer was some very senior person from RnD team.

Interview Questions

• He asked about Concurrency, concurrent package, design patterns and multithreading.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

one written test then 2-3 rounds of interviews. Total process has taken aprx 1 month. aprx 1-2 weeks to declare the results of each round.

Interview Questions

• core java, J2EE, Oracle and sql   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

1: Aptitude - 5 different section including Technical(unix,sql,c programming)
    Technical- I had been told to write Test cases for Lift
    if you clear Apti + Technical then HR round is just formality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring process constitutes of various rounds, mostly all of them last for more than a hour. Initial round was an online test which contained various vague questions. Although I cleared the test, after informing me about the results they never called back

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Pune (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview for SME/SSME consists of a computer adaptive technical test followed by a face to face technical round and lastly a HR round. The technical round consists of questions from Unix,SQL,Java/C++,Aptitude,PseudoCode/Basic Algorithms.
    All the questions are basic to Intermediate level in the computer adaptive technical test.
    The interview round consists of questions from intermediate to advanced level questions.
    The HR round is just for the sake and basically a salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• Singleton class implementation and what would be preferred a Singleton class or a Synchronised Thread Class   Answer Question
    • Differnece between Lock at object level and Class Level   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA