Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amdocs Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2018

3.1

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Interview in English in Dallas Texas. Very professional. Interview by a program manager and than by director. All were very polite and professional. The interview was held in the company office in Richardson TX

SME Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (New York, NY).

Interview

Third party conducted Written test,then 2 technical round,hr interview were taken after I was notified that I cleared written.. It took around 20 days. Documents were also checked after hr interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Middletown, NJ).

Interview

Initial interview with the team leader (the Program manager). Phase 2 is a home assignment, answer 10 questions from project management field. In addition, asked to provide example for status, excel spreadsheet and presentation from former position. Last phase is an interview with the head of the program.

Interview Questions

• Explain 3 best KPIs, explain also what is the best why to use them   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

campus placement. 3 rounds
    They were checking java, unix and SQL. It was easy process, not too hard to crack.
    Just revise Java, Unix basic commands, MYSQL, you will be fine. Its an easy process overall.

Interview Questions

• what are virtual machines in Java?   1 Answer

BA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

OK, nothing new. Easy to apply, fast respond, professional style. Called to schedule, after that had one on one interview with HR. Direct Manager called later through Skype, Asked questions about SDLC, BA/PM tools

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

There was 2.5 Hours of online test which was based on quantitative, analytical and technical skills followed by two technical rounds with technical team and managers respectively. Technical interview was based on JAVA, UNIX, SQL and J2EE frameworks like Spring.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose interview question here due to NDA agreement.   Answer Question

Devops Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly relaxed. I had one interview at the AmDocs office, where I met with 4 of the project managers (I would be working under 1 of them) and the recruiter who I originally spoke to. They asked about my qualifications and many of the technical questions were just to get a feel of how much I know.

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted through a recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Most of the employees are Indians and Israelis. They were very cold and not really friendly. I didnt feel welcomed from them. The hiring manger asked alot of design and process questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the design process, how you succeed your project apps and why?   Answer Question

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Herndon, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

apply CV online
    HR feedback and asks for salary
    HR calls for interview appointment
    Phone call interview first round with technical staff
    Phone call interview second round with manager
    HR give the offer
    Make a deal
    Get the offer

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple pre-screen with an internal recruiter. I was asked why I was leaving my current job and was also asked for my salary requirements. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a second interview. The second interview was supposed to be in-person and was changed to a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to make.   1 Answer