Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Middletown, NJ).

Interview

Initial interview with the team leader (the Program manager). Phase 2 is a home assignment, answer 10 questions from project management field. In addition, asked to provide example for status, excel spreadsheet and presentation from former position. Last phase is an interview with the head of the program.

Interview Questions

• Explain 3 best KPIs, explain also what is the best why to use them   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

campus placement. 3 rounds
    They were checking java, unix and SQL. It was easy process, not too hard to crack.
    Just revise Java, Unix basic commands, MYSQL, you will be fine. Its an easy process overall.

BA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

OK, nothing new. Easy to apply, fast respond, professional style. Called to schedule, after that had one on one interview with HR. Direct Manager called later through Skype, Asked questions about SDLC, BA/PM tools

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

There was 2.5 Hours of online test which was based on quantitative, analytical and technical skills followed by two technical rounds with technical team and managers respectively. Technical interview was based on JAVA, UNIX, SQL and J2EE frameworks like Spring.

Interview Questions

• Cannot disclose interview question here due to NDA agreement.   Answer Question

Devops Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly relaxed. I had one interview at the AmDocs office, where I met with 4 of the project managers (I would be working under 1 of them) and the recruiter who I originally spoke to. They asked about my qualifications and many of the technical questions were just to get a feel of how much I know.

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs (Richardson, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Contacted through a recruiter and scheduled face to face interview. Most of the employees are Indians and Israelis. They were very cold and not really friendly. I didnt feel welcomed from them. The hiring manger asked alot of design and process questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the design process, how you succeed your project apps and why?   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple pre-screen with an internal recruiter. I was asked why I was leaving my current job and was also asked for my salary requirements. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a second interview. The second interview was supposed to be in-person and was changed to a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to make.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, to answering questions. I was later schedule for a one-one interview with 2 people panel; tested on practical MsExcel with a typical work scenario

Software Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs in June 2016.

Interview

They apply a written exam on linux, java and sql or a separate one for C++. They are asking for very experienced developer, but they don't really have any coding positions! They are looking for level 2 support, with only a very small percentage of programming. Not worth it if you want a career in development.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saratoga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amdocs (Saratoga, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional, disorganized. At the beginning everything looks OK, I think they lost interest and no bother to attend scheduled calls.
    They were in the middle of moving locations.
    After talking with 5 different persons during the period of time nothing happened.