Amdocs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2018

3.1

Consulting Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

two telephone interviews, one visit to NJ offices

Negotiation

no negotiation allowed

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Phone interview, On-site

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amdocs (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a simple pre-screen with an internal recruiter. I was asked why I was leaving my current job and was also asked for my salary requirements. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a second interview. The second interview was supposed to be in-person and was changed to a Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to make.   1 Answer

Software Development Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amdocs in June 2016.

Interview

They apply a written exam on linux, java and sql or a separate one for C++. They are asking for very experienced developer, but they don't really have any coding positions! They are looking for level 2 support, with only a very small percentage of programming. Not worth it if you want a career in development.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

There was first on call interview for about an hour in which there was one interviewer who asked Java questions and web services questions with example and then there was onsite interview for 2 hours of technical interview for contract position

Interview Questions

• Basic Object oriented questions, Spring questions and some database related questions like indexes.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

on-site interview, 4 hours (8AM-noon), have 5 separate interviews with software engineers and team leader, the software engineer ask for java code questions, and how to resolve issues. team leader asked some design questions and behavior question and previous work experience. After interview with engineer, go to a HR interview, most eligible status to work in USA, behavior questions.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

you need an internal reference to get in easily.
    Most of the employess aslo relocate.

Negotiation

they will give the market going rate. nothing unpredictable

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

One or two technical interviews. Simple questions on Java. They don't work on cutting edge stuff nor do they ask anything cutting edge. Java for Dummies should be good enough to prepare.

SSME Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amdocs.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy, it appeared they wanted to take people for billing from AT&T.
    HR process is very slow and took more than a month to roll out offer.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amdocs (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, to answering questions. I was later schedule for a one-one interview with 2 people panel; tested on practical MsExcel with a typical work scenario