AmeriGas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.3

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriGas (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Minority applicants, this company is not known for it's diversity. I knew from the moment I walked in I would have a difficult time getting a job at AmeriGas. There were no people of color period on the entire floor. No Hispanic, Asian, African American, Latina, Indian, nothing. I meet with several people and the interview lasted several hours. A half day off work wasted. I was told to reach out in 2 weeks if I didn't hear anything and I did. I never received a response. My time is valuable and a simple email saying the position was filled and thank you for your interest goes a long way. Very disappointing.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AmeriGas.

Interview

Walk in and was hired. Unfortunately they are so screwed up it took me 3 months to go through the process...You take a test ( answer all questions with saftey first customer service 2nd) alot of people dont get hired because of this.

Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AmeriGas (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Two step interview process it was a little different than normal. The first interview was a group interview with all of the canidates in the same interview room, This was kind of odd but its was productive it took the nearvous energy out of the room due to the fact that you were in the room with other people. The second interview was a one on one panel interview. In the panel interview was standard but they really go through your resume and ask you alot of questions. They really dig deep.

Interview Questions

• They ask alot of scenario based questions. What are the different types of workers that you would deal with and how would you categorize them.   Answer Question

Corporate Interview

Interview

If you're a minority, do not apply! I've never walked into a Corporation and not see at least one minority. Not one Asian, Indian or Latino. They definitely need a diversity and inclusion department.

Interview Questions

• I asked questions about their technology as I would be in a role managing an application or two, and the manager was getting so upset as I was asking detailed questions.   1 Answer
    • Describe a project your have managed ?   1 Answer

CRR Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmeriGas.

Interview

Filled out app online was contacted about a week or 2 later about an interview. Interviewed with DM and a CRR then I was sent an assessment. Contacted about a week or so after I completed the assessment and interviewed with DM. Offered position 2 days later. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational no particular questions some basic go to interview questions. DESCRIBE YOUR SELF AND AN EXPERIENCE.   Answer Question

CRR Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriGas.

Interview

All mgrs sit in front of you and ask a lot of "what if" questions. They definitely don't tell you the real day to day operations. Took awhile to get a call back. Then a sales person called and wanted to do it over the phone role play and have me try to sell propane to her. She had left me a voicemail and I called her back daily and never once got her back on the phone. I got the job anyway

Interview Questions

• What if a customer was upset about pricing and cussing on the phone? How would you calm them down?   1 Answer

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriGas (New York, NY).

Interview

You apply online or in person and they will give you a interview date. They call you in and you talk to a manager and they will let you know if you get hired on the spot or not. Drug and background check.

Data Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AmeriGas (Westlake, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application on line.Very easy, I retrieved an email about an interview and then went to one on site . The interview lasted only 20-25 mins. The lady that I interviewed with was very nice and welcoming. The easiest interview I have ever been on I was asked about my excel experience and the interview was about 5 questions. Questions were like , if you were to open a business , name three of your values. Overall, it seems like a really nice place to work I declined because it was 13.00 a hour and if they hire you full on, it would only increase a little.

Interview Questions

• If you were to open a business, what would be your three values   1 Answer

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AmeriGas (King of Prussia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a contracting company to work here. Was given an initial phone screen to see what I was like by both the contracting company and HR at AmeriGas.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all about how you are as a person. It's a role that is all about your soft skills. Maybe now they ask a bit about your troubleshooting experience and what you look to be as an actual career.   1 Answer

Customer Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AmeriGas (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Manager selected interview questions based on resume and how to apply to opening? The hiring Manager resigned but requested an email giving feedback to interview process and explain why you should be selected for the position?

Interview Questions

• Related to job description/ ability to handle conflict within a company?   1 Answer