America's Small Business Development Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 24, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at America's Small Business Development Center

Business Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at America's Small Business Development Center.

Interview

Met with a committee comprised of State, Regional, and Assistant-State Directors. Two interviews -- first was virtual, second was in-person. Offer came within 2-weeks. I previously submitted my resume, cover letter, and four professional references. I have had many interviews in my life, and have to say the interview committee made me feel comfortable, and asked great questions. They also took ample time to answer all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Situational/Behavioral questions i.e. how I handled different client scenarios.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at America's Small Business Development Center.

Interview

The process was rather laid back. I received a phone call after submitting my resume to come into the office for an interview. The interview consisted of basic behaviorial questions. There were two interviewers, but it was not uncomfortable.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at America's Small Business Development Center (Spokane, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was very straightforward and easy. There were a few emails, a phone interview that was very brief, and then a face to face interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was hired on the spot right after the interview. All around this was a very easy process and everyone I dealt with throughout it was very nice and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at the Washington Small Business Development Center?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at America's Small Business Development Center.

Interview

The Boss told me about the position and asked me how I can handle my time

Interview Questions

• What can you really contribute   1 Answer