American Energy Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at American Energy Partners

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at American Energy Partners

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at American Energy Partners.

Interview

I was recruited by a local staffing agency, was scheduled for an interview, then a few days later was offered a position. I was interviewed by a panel of three people. It was informal but still professional. Everyone was very nice. I felt like the interview was easy to average. I wasn't asked anything overly difficult to answer.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Energy Partners in May 2014.

Interview

It is a simple process where you have a few phone interviews with HR. HR employees are very nice and will ask a few technical questions about your resume and Oil & Gas experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Energy Partners (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

My interview was with four people, including the Human Resource Director and some Engineers. It was very thorough with lots of questions and wanting my perspective in some of the difficulties they faced as a new company. I was hired two days later.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience and knowledge of the industry - specifically to Non-Operated Joint Venture wells.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation involved. The terms of the contract were very fair and it was clear they really wanted me.

Geoscience Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Energy Partners (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

Sat down with heads of science and was asked about past experience. I imagine that few interviews are this open and relaxed. the "fit" portion of the interview seemed to be woven into the "capability" portion. Felt liked a calm conversation. Everyone present was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe an especially challenging project that you worked on and how you worked through it?   Answer Question