American Senior Communities Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Senior Communities Interview Questions

Interviews at American Senior Communities

2.0

OTR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Senior Communities.

Interview

Interviewed within a week of applying online. Questions were average, typical questions such as naming your long term/short term goals, describing a difficult situation and how to handle it, strengths/weaknesses, why you applied for this position etc. They make you fill out a very long handwritten application so I suggest coming in early.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses, describe a difficult situation, why this setting/this company, what are your long term/short term goals etc.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Senior Communities (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview for 15 minutes with regional manager. Did not ask any clinical questions but asked about my current work like how many evaluations i was doing and case load.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Senior Communities.

Interview

I was asked very few questions- basically I was asked when I could start.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Senior Communities (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Manager was very friendly. We sat in the dining room while she asked me questions. We met with the rest of the kitchen crew once she asked me all of the questions. Very quick. She told me she would be in touch with me once she checked my references. She called me within 2 days to set up my orientation and training.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths? Weaknesses? Why would you fit? What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Senior Communities (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. There was no bombardment of questions or pressure presented during interview process. The interview lasted maybe 30-45 minutes and a second interview was scheduled and a follow up phone call made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose to work in long term care?   1 Answer

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Senior Communities.

Interview

She made me feel very comfortable the whole time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Senior Communities.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The facility was very under staffed so it was more like a thank you for coming in you are hired kind of thing. Felt very comfortable and the staff was welcoming.

Lpn Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Senior Communities in December 2017.

Interview

I had 2 interviews and was hired on the spot during second interview. I toured the facility and met staff members. I also had to fill out a paper app in the office.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avon, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Senior Communities (Avon, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

One interview w/ DON, toured facility, received offer on the spot and instructions for drug screening, physical, and orientation. Also received some background information to the facility and recent changes being implemented.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at American Senior Communities.

Interview

Submit online application after that company will give a date and time for in person interview. The interview was not that tough, they asked me how would I deal with an emergency situation or how would I deal with a difficult patient or a family member.